Rpginfool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Adventurer

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lone Adventurer - Page 14 Empty Re: Lone Adventurer

Post by Kimber 6/19/2021, 12:45

Kronus' gentle tongue rubbing over her pelt made her purr as she slowly woke up. She yawned slightly as she gathered her senses, then licked back at him as if defensive against his licks, chuckling softly as she stretched a paw up and pushed his face away playfully.

She twisted from him and got to her feet, yawning once more, dragging her tongue over her maw lightly. "Morning...." she said softly as she looked to Kira and Bryn as Kira had already started packing and Bryn, still sat with her back to them refusing to acknowledge them.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

https://rpgin.forumotion.com

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/19/2021, 13:34

"Morning to you too." He said back as he stood up with her.

Kira looked up to Gaia and commented, "you look well rested. I hope you weren't bothered by me and Kronus' eh.... activities last night."

Kronus shifted so he might stand on two legs and helped gather together what they needed for travel. "How'd you sleep Kira?"

"Well enough." She said back.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/19/2021, 17:04

Gaia shifted to her anthro form as well to better help prepare. She smiled to Kira and nodded her head lightly,. "I wasn't. It was actually quiet sexy.... I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. " she smiled again and stepped away, helping to clean up and pack.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/20/2021, 10:21

He smiled back at her. "I'm glad you found it entertaining pet. Perhaps you could observe Kira when she partakes of her new slave. If she'd allow it of course."

It didn't take much for them to be ready to go, they didn't have much with them anyway so they were off fairly soon. Dragging Bryn along was a bit of a challenge though.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/20/2021, 11:31

Gaia smiled innocently and nodded, looking to Kira for a moment before looking back to Kronus as they finished up. Within a short time they were on the road again, dragging Bryn along though she struggled.

"It'd really do you better to just relax... and behave" She said absently as she walked up besides her for a moment
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/21/2021, 03:18

Bryn growled at her angrily, "you stupid girl. No self respecting woman would accept such a fate!"

Kronus let Gaia catch up with him so he could put a hand on her shoulder. "It's good of you to try helping her. But she doesn't seem to respond well. It's best to just let her be, eventually she'll accept the reality of her position and her attitude will get significantly better. Come, walk with me, and let this viper be."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/21/2021, 07:51

Gaia flinched at Bryn's words slightly, before trotting on to catch up to Kronus."Yeah I will leave her be..." She said softly as she nuzzled into him lightly while they walked, his arm around her making her smile softly.

They made decent time even with the unruly woman. Gaia remained near Kronus, ignoring the newcomer for the most part, unsure really what to do for her.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/23/2021, 22:18

It took a few days for them to get back to the circle of standing stones where they'd seen the druids, and where Kronus had first shifted. They passed that by and another few days passed before they got back to the cave system where Kira's home had been.

Kronus had spoken to Kira on the matter of where he and Gaia would be staying. She'd agreed to hold them up until they had a place of their own.

He brought Gaia in with them, and Kira dragged Bryn. Maybe it was time for some more extreme methods of ensuring obedience.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/24/2021, 08:24

Gaia followed Kronus quietly, doing whatever he or Kira asked as they tracked home. Once they were to Kira's home Kronus lead her inside, Kira drug Bryn in as well.

Gaia eyed the woman, cautiously as always was her way now, distrusting of the other females anger. She moved to Kronus and nuzzled him gently before asking.

"Are we going to live close to here... or what's the plan for us?" she asked softly. He'd told her Kira said they could stay until they figured out their plan, but he'd never said what he wanted to do.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/24/2021, 11:38

He wrapped his arms around her and scratched behind her ears. "Maybe. I'm not entirely sure yet. We'll try to get settled as best we can. But first I need to find out where we *can* go and see what we need to do to earn or otherwise obtain us a little niche in this place."

Kira got a fire going, and asked Gaia, "think you can cook for us? You're not mine anymore, but would you?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/24/2021, 11:53

She nodded.. she hoped they'd stay close, she liked Kira but she knew the decision was ultimately Kronus' to make. Gaia looked to Kira as she requested Gaia cook for them. She smiled softly and looked to Kronus for approval since she was his now.

She nuzzled him lightly, burying her nose in his fur, taking his scent in lovingly as she awaited his orders
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/27/2021, 14:26

Kronus looked down at her, and scratched her ears. "Well pet? Will you?"

This was an unspoken granting of approval. It was her decision to make. Frankly he loved her cooking, but her opinion mattered, a lot. So he let her choose.

"Love you pet."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/28/2021, 16:12

"You're my master, so if you say I can, then of course I will. " she smiled brightly, licking his cheek.

"Love you Master" she purred
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/29/2021, 02:17

"you may." He told her, giving her a return kiss.

He gave her butt a teasing smack to get her started. He went to speak with Kira. If she were to listen in she'd hear...

"So how exactly do I go about getting a small cave for me and Gaia?"

"Well, if you become one of us you get one." She explained. "We're hunters and warriors, as you know, so go hunt something particularly dangerous or fight a formidable enemy in the name of the tribe and you're in. You'd have to speak with our Chieftain to get details, but that's how it works. This is also our coming of age rite, all children must do this when they are sixteen years to eighteen years old."

"Thanks. I'll talk to him tomorrow."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/1/2021, 19:28

Gaia nodded and began cooking for them all, listening in, though trying to not make it too obvious that she was listening. She smiled softly to herself... how things had changed. Kronus was a strong, handsome male and she honestly couldn't have asked for more. She never would have asked for this to be honest, she was a noone until recently, now, she was apparently someone. She didn't like the idea of him putting himself in danger, but if he had to, there was little she could do to stop it. He wanted to provide for her, she appreciated it.

She cooked meat silently for them all as he came back to her. She smiled softly, still keeping up the ruse that she hadnt been listening.

"what was that all about?" She asked softly.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/5/2021, 09:24

"we were discussing how to get us our own cave. So we'd have our own home and such." He explained, approaching her from behind.

He inhaled and sighed, "your cooking smells exquisite as ever pet."

He put a hand on her hip, and kissed her forehead. "I hope that our recent adventure hasn't been too trying for you has it?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/5/2021, 20:17

She smiled brightly, straightening as she pulled the meat off the fire as it was medium rare in doneness. Kronus put his hand in her hip and her instinct to arch her back into him showed itself slightly as her eyes fell slightly closed, pressing just slightly against his front.

"A place of our own sounds awesome..." she said with a purr in her voice.. "it was a bit, but I am OK love..." she said softly
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/6/2021, 05:46

He felt her slightly press into him and he rubbed her hip. "Give Kira her food, and then I'll give you yours."

He gave her jumpstart in the form of a stinging spank to her butt. "And if you'd like, I'll give it to you straight from the source~"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/6/2021, 05:53

She smirked slightly at his words, looking back over her shoulder at him slightly and then she began walking away. He smacked her ass and she squeaked slightly with a chuckle as she carried the steaks to Kira.

"All done" she said softly as Kira took them. Gaia smiled sweetly and headed back to Kronus with an innocent smile.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/6/2021, 06:01

He grinned right back at her. "On your knees "

He retrieved a length of rawhide cord, and with it he bound her arms behind her. Now to give her some dinner.

His cock stiffened and his tip poked her nose. "Get ready for dinner pet~"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/6/2021, 06:15

She did as she was told, gracefully lowering herself to her knees as she was told, dragging her tongue over her muzzle slowly in anticipation as he tied her hands behind her back. She drug her tongue gently over the tip of his cock as he tied her up, teasing him playfully.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/6/2021, 06:18

Her tease earned an amused growl from him. "Such a good girl."

When she opened her mouth for him, he pushed in. Her warm mouth and tight throat would certainly help her get her dinner faster. "Start sucking~"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/6/2021, 06:50

She smiled innocently letting her mouth part. He instantly buried his hardening cock deep into her mouth, her eyes looked up to him as she curled her long tongue around his length eagerly. He ordered her to star sucking, and she didn't need to be told twice, doing as she was told. She closed her mouth around him, pressing his cock against the roof of her mouth as she sucked gently, beginning a slow rythme of burying him deep in her mouth, then pulling away slowly as she kept the suction tight
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/6/2021, 07:15

He let out a pleased growl as she began to suck. He put a hand on her head and scratched her ears to reward her good work. He began to steadily thrust in and out of her throat, and his hard dick got harder.

Kira decided to have some fun, and began to tease Bryn's lower lips as she forced her to watch.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/6/2021, 07:25

She purred deeply as he began to thrust deep into her mouth, his cock throbbing as he grew harder in her mouth. He scratched her behind the ears, making her purr louder as his thrusts grew more vigorous into her tightly pressed mouth.

Bryn growled slightly but couldn't move to get away from Kira, she was forced to watch, though even if she weren't forced, she likely would watch, the sight of what was happening turning her on, her pussy juices flowing as Kira teased her.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next