Rpginfool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Adventurer

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lone Adventurer - Page 15 Empty Re: Lone Adventurer

Post by Uhfred 7/7/2021, 08:56

Her purring only helped him on his path to cumming. But he wanted to enjoy this, and help Kira break in the defiant Bryn. So he held back, continuing to thrust into her mouth as she worked his shaft so skillfully.

Kira could feel Bryn's juices flowing, and with a wicked grin she went just a tad faster with the teasing and Whispered. "You know you can have just as much pleasure as those two are having."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/7/2021, 22:58

Gaia felt her pussy dripping slightly as her attention to his cock turned her on. She carefully, skillfully took his length deep I to her mouth, swallowing as he was fully buried within her mouth so her mouth clw cheddar around him. She moaned softly so he could feel not only her purr but also the moan.

Bryn arched her back slightly, her eyes falling closed.im pleasure as Kira grew faster in her moments.... "yes" was all she said
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

https://rpgin.forumotion.com

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/9/2021, 05:28

Her work earned her dinner. He spewed his seed down her throat, and he pulled out.so it landed on her tongue first, and letting her swallow it at her own pace. Her mouth was filled with cum, and he pulled out in time for just a few ropes of it to land on her face.

"How does it taste pet?"

Kira heard this and grinned, she was breaking her, slowly, but she was breaking her. "Yes what, slave?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/9/2021, 07:06

"Perfect as always...." she said softly as she swallowed his seed, dragging her long tongue over her face to wash away that which had gotten on her fur as she stood. She eyed Kira slightly before looking to Kronus curiously.

Bryn growled slightly as she shuddered, her body giving away the pleasure she was feeling as her muscles clenched and a familiar tingle raced through her body as she moaned. "Yes I know" she growled as she attempted to remain defiant but was quickly melting at Kira's touch
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/16/2021, 11:11

He smiled down at her, and scratched gently under her chin. "As were you pet."

He sat down and pulled Gaia onto his lap while they watched Kira have some fun with Bryn. It was entertaining to see this woman being broken in. Kira was too focused on making Kira an obedient bitch to really notice that they were being watched.

"Then just give in already. You'll have a lot more fun that way~"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/16/2021, 11:46

She smiled softly as she rubbed her head against him, letting her eyes fall closed asnshe purred, just listening to Kira and Bryn with a smirk as Bryn's walls came crashing down.

Bryn moaned, giving in, not really caring that they had an audience at this point. Her walls clenched as pleasure tore through her, causing her to tremble as her juices flowed.

Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/20/2021, 11:57

Kira grinned wickedly as Bryn surrendered to her desire, and an orgasm ripped through her. Kronus rubbed Gaia's shoulder lovingly. "Enjoying the show?"

Kira, licked the juices from her fingers, "mmmm, delicious~"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/21/2021, 09:58

Gaia let her eyes fall closed as Kronus rubbed her shoulders. She purred loudly in comfort before opening her eyes at his words "Yes but I am enjoying your touch more " she smiled and lifted her head to lick his cheek lightly.

Bryn eased down from her orgasm and eyed the three, her eyes turning to Kira as she licked her fingers. "So... am I just here for your enjoyment now?" She asked.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/25/2021, 11:57

He smiled at her, and giving her a smack to the butt he pulled her in for a kiss. "And your touch is equally pleasant pet. I love you~"

"Yes, and no. I'll take care of you, and you'll serve me, it's a simple and mutually beneficial arrangement, so long as you obey your life will be just as pleasant as mine."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/26/2021, 06:59

She moved easily into the kiss after the nicely placed smack on her flank. She cuddled against him with a soft smile. "I am glad I please you." She said softly.

Bryn chuckled "so who do you have to obey.... if our lives are to be so alike. Sounds to me like it'll be pleasant for you, not for us equally."
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 7/27/2021, 11:47

He pulled her to the corner of the room and laid down to curl around her protectively, leaving Bryn and her mistress alone, for the most part. "I'm glad that pleases you pet."

"I have superiors, as do they. Simple fact of life is that everyone has a master, we all bow to someone." She said calmly. "I answer to the chiefs, the shamans and the Aaracokra. They answer to the gods."

She rubbed Bryn's side. "But it can most certainly be as pleasant as mine. Because unlike me, you are free of the burden that is responsibility. I'm responsible for you as your mistress, and you don't need to worry about decisions, I do all that for you. You simply have to listen and obey, and your life may very well be more pleasant than mine."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 7/29/2021, 08:09

Gaia yawned, curling against him lightly, comforted by the feeling of him against her.

Bryn tilted her head slightly as she eyed Kira. "So you want me to be 100 percent submissive... I have to make no choices and you'll just tell me what to do and treat me like a princess while doing so?" She asked
She'd had Many slaves, they were never treated well though, she hadn't been raised to think slaves deserved anything of the sorts, so if what Kira said was true, she surely was getting a good deal
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 8/2/2021, 13:40

"not quite." She said simply. "You won't be pampered, but you will be taken care of. And while you can get by on just following orders, initiative will be rewarded."

She placed a hand on Bryn's cheek, "so how about it?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 8/3/2021, 11:52

Bryn rose a brow slightly as Kira touched her cheek in almost a, loving way. She eyed her cautiously before nodding.

"Sure"

She said... at worse.... with a little time, perhaps she would be able to get time unleashed like the other female, and then she could escape
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 8/9/2021, 05:10

That would be unwise, but perhaps. Because if caught again, she'd live the rest of her life on a leash, likely as even less than a common fucktoy, maybe even rented out to other people in exchange for money or food. She'd find out that it could get significantly worse.

Kira smiled at her, "good girl."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 8/10/2021, 10:29

Bryn smiled faintly, the praise was nice at least. Her eyes turned to the felines curiously.

"What's their story...." she asked
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 8/13/2021, 06:46

"I bought her in a city a few leagues from here, she was a good slave, obedient, innocent even. Not much else to tell. Him on the other hand, he's been my companion for years, since I was a little girl, and since he was a little cub. Up until a couple of weeks ago he was just a tiger, the kind we use as mounts much like the plains people in the far north use horses, but a few weeks ago we came across a Druidic Circle, and the magic there made him Earthborn. When we took you I gifted her to him, as a thank you. Besides, they'd already gotten together before then, so I figured I might as well." She explained.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 8/13/2021, 21:22

Bryn nodded in understanding as she scanned the area.

"Will they stay with you? " She asked curiously.

Gaia purred softly as she remained cuddled with Kronos, dragging her tongue over his pelt slowly in gentle grooming strokes, her eyes watching him with adoration in them.

"Love you my mate..." she whispered, paying no mind to the others
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 8/19/2021, 08:20

"For now yes. He has told me that he intends to go see the Warchiefs in order to get their own space to live in, but until then yes, they will be staying here." Bryn explained.

The area was fairly spartan but also quite comfortable, with the entire floor covered in the skins of various animals, mostly apex predators such as bears, tigers, leopards and other big predators like that. There was a series of nooks in the wall, shelves really, in which was kept meat and rudimentary seasonings for it. These people were primarily carnivorous as she might have guessed.

"I love you too Gaia." He said back, giving her a kiss directly on the lips, and holding it there for a little while. "I love you too."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 8/21/2021, 20:57

Bryn nodded lightly, the more she learned the safer she felt

Gaia smiled lightly as she held him close. His delicate kiss soothed her senses, she was unsure how she got so lucky, from slave to mated. While she technically was still a slave she was a very happy one. She playfully nipped at his ear as they rested and cuddled, smiling innocently
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 8/23/2021, 11:26

Her nibble didn't go unpunished, and he gave her butt a playful slap. "Don't tempt me~" He growled suggestively. Kira shook her head with an eyeroll, They were humanoid but they were animals, they'd fuck like animals most likely, regardless of who was around.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 8/25/2021, 22:23

He swatted her butt and she grinned softly. "Oh .. I am tempting you.... "she growled back playfully, defiantly as she opened her mouth and playfully bit his throat.

"I am definitely tempting you" she smirked
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 9/5/2021, 00:30

This little provocation earned her a nice, hard spank. He flipped her onto her front and with a hand on her hip to keep her rear in the air he bore down on her. "Then you aught to be prepared to accept the consequences~"

And with that he lined himself up with her entrance, and dove in.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 9/15/2021, 12:51

A hard spank landed on her ass as she growled playfully. Her growl was met with her being flipped to her stomach his hands holding her hips up, her tail lashing out of the way as he rammed himself into her . She moaned, her hands clenching slightly, claws digging into the ground as she moaned in pleasure as he filled her. Her muscles clenched around his shaft as he filled her.

"I accept them..." she moaned breathlessly
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 9/16/2021, 00:49

"Good girl~" He hissed in her ear.

So he began her punishment, in the form of rutting her senseless. He'd also give her ass a good few smacks as he did this. Kira watched amused as this happened, she gave Bryn an amused look, maybe even a suggestive one.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next