Rpginfool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Roleplay

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Slave Roleplay Empty Slave Roleplay

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 12:01

There were a great many perks to being a warlord. Keeping the populace happy was fairly easy, his conquests brought slaves, for work and pleasure alike. It also brought more lands with which to feed his growing army, which could be larger since slaves freed up many young men for fighting, which in turn brought more slaves in and allowed his armies to go further and bring in more soldiers and on and on. It was this system that brought his armies this far.

Maximilian sat atop his black horse, a large, proud beast clad in plated armor, just like it’s master. Behind him was his legion, several thousand well-trained, well equipped men have known war for several years now. And the tents that supported the army surrounded the city on all sides, cutting the city off entirely from whatever allies. While Warwolf trebuchets were positioned outside the walls, ready to break them down and let the armies in.
-----------------------
The invaders hadn't tried to hide their presence around their prey and panic filled the castle grounds. Princess Josephine was quickly scuttled off to a hidden secret and secure dungeon after it was quickly discovered that even the under ground  hidden escape routes were blocked.

It was just a matter of time to be honest,  she knew it, her father knew it but the facade of his having control of the situation would be played out to the best of his ability. He was adorned in his best war gear, but even that was "pretty."

She wore a light teal and white gown, her long blonde hair braided lightly... she appeared as if she were going to a dinner after all this was done,  though she and everyone else knew this war would not end in dinner celebrating her happiness. 

She settled in to her "hide hole" dungeon to wait for the end.
-----------------------
He didn't even bother to demand surrender, he came as a conqueror, a vanquisher, not a gracious victor. These people, they would be taken, they would be enslaved, and they would not find mercy nor exception, for anyone. Save their nobility of course, they would just be killed off, at least the ones that held power would be, as they'd be the most likely to organize and lead successful rebellions, however short lived they'd be. But that would be taken care of after the battle had concluded.

His hand came up, stayed aloft a few moments, then it fell, and at his gesture, the counterweights of the Warwolf trebuchets dropped, and their burning projectiles flew threw the air in black and red arcs, trailing smoke as the explosive fireballs drew closer to the walls. These projectiles were actually a bit of an innovation, an experiment really, one that had been dreamed, developed, designed and tested by one of his most loyal slaves, a sorceress and skilled alchemist by the name of Fey. She was one of his first slaves, and by far his most trusted.

He even trusted her enough to accompany him into battle, as his second. He was no coward but he was no fool either, one didn't run into battle alone and expect to win, he always had a small unit of men with him, and of course, one woman, their expert in magic and the unconventional. Hence the fireballs, this siege was the first field test.

And they, worked, perfectly. See, his goal wasn't to destroy the walls, no, then they'd be unusable, and it would be a waste of time, energy and resources to build them up from scratch. The crenelations however were a different story completely, they could be rebuilt in a week. No, the fireballs' goal was to clear the top of the walls, and kill as many enemy troops as possible, while at the same time demoralizing the enemy. Within an hour the top of the walls and towers had been flattened, and the soldiers guarding the walls were obliterated. Then came the ladders, and his legion mounted the walls, opening the gate for the rest of the soldiers, and they entered the city.
-----------------------
She heard the crashes, never ending it seemed.... and it seemed to her that it went on for hours. Even after it was over.  She didn't dare venture out of her hidden safe spot. Even 2 hours after the horrible, thundering noise had ended. She was thankful that her hiding spot was so far below ground that her hearing was free of the sounds of death below her.

She had a dagger, she looked to it.... wondering if she should use it to end her own life, but why would she...  surely whoever was invading would not kill her. She herself was not dangerous, maybe she could be a lady in waiting to whoever, or something. Surely she didn't need to die. She took a few grapes into her mouth and took a drink of the crimson wine she'd been left with... a vial of clear liquid besides the glass... another out for her. 

She shook her head.  Not yet,  she would not use either yet.
-----------------------
The city was quickly overrun, his heavy infantry blocked all exits, a few units remained outside to deal with any reinforcements or anyone who managed to get out somehow, and everyone else took key parts of the city, the barracks, the market, the courthouse in finally the citadel (castle in a city).

The gate was destroyed, and soon the inner gate followed. They entered, and anyone who they found armed they killed. The servants and maids they found were simply taken captive. And one servant was interrogated about the castle, and was conscripted as a guide to make sure every single room had been cleared. It was this that allowed them to find the cowering princess.

Maximilian himself opened up her hiding place. 
-----------------------
Icy blue eyes heard them before the door was breached.  She grabbed her dagger before backing to the wall furthest from the door,  holding the dagger behind her back as light broke the darkness of the room. She was terrified,  now that they were encroaching on her,  instinct to survive took over.

Her eyes took a few moments to adjust to the brightness  behind the looming form of the man. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she said nothing.  There was nothing to say, he was here to kill her, she knew it but she for one would not go down without a fight.  She held the dagger hilt tight, ready to sink the blade into the man when he came close enough. 
---------------
Her one hand behind her back was an immediate tell, she had something. But even so he approached, the only part of him not armoured was his head, which allowed for him to see all of her.

She wore a dress, so that covered a lot, but what he could see he instantly wanted. He was not an overly greedy man, but he could not deny that he loved women, he already had himself a small harem of slaves, usually one from each city he took. He had made it a habit to enslave city rulers or their eldest daughter to show, symbolical, that he owned the city now. She'd be a wonderful little addition to his collection, her neck looking just perfect for a collar. (In case it wasn't obvious, that's my biggest kink Smile )

And so he approached her. If she attempted to attack him, he'd simply put her in a wristlock and bring her out for questioning. He also had the guide identify her, to make sure he knew who she was.
------------------
The monster of the man stared at her for a second before approaching, his steps proving his self assuredness which he had every right to be.  He was much larger than she and fully armoured up,  with the exception of his face.  As he stepped closer,  to close she jumped at him,  swinging blindly.  

She knew absolutely nothing about combat, she was a princess,  not a warrior. His large hand instantly catching her wrist,  twisting and squeezing,  causing her to drop the dagger as he drug her out of her safe hide away. She kicked at the ground in attempt to get free but she had no chance,  he was far too strong.  He drug her out to the servant who nodded when asked to verify that she was in fact the princess. 
--------------------------
When her identity had been verified he looked to Fey, who immediately tossed him a pair of leather manacles linked by a single chain link. He cuffed her wrists, and now that she was bound he had nothing to fear from her, he didn't have much to fear before, but even a wild dagger was a threat, even if it wasn't a big one. But now she was neutralized, and he could handle her a little more easily. Or more accurately, Fey could handle her more easily.

"Take this woman down to the cells. I have a city to secure. I'll have time for her later."

The woman named Fey bowed her head and said, "At once master."

Following those words she grabbed Josephine by the elbow and began to lead her along. Bringing her down to the iron cells and cages, where she was locked in one of them. Fey spoke up and said, "Now be a good girl and don't try anything. The master will be down to speak with you at some point."
---------------
She frowned slightly as another woman tossed the man the manacles and he secured her wrists. She didn't struggle, she was no match for him even if he had one hand tied behind his back. The man spoke to the woman, instructing her to take Josie down to the cells to which the woman bowed and called him Master. Josie grimaced at the woman's action towards the man... .oO("weak") she thought to herself.

The woman grabbed her elbow and pulled her to follow. Josie did in silence until they were out of earshot of the man. 

"You can let me go... us women need to stick together... let me go, you can say I escaped... please"

Her please fell on deaf ears as she was pushed into a cage and the door slammed shut.

"Now be a good girl and don't try anything. The master will be down to speak with you at some point."

"Pathetic calling a man Master..."

She mumbled at the woman, sitting in her cage with a frown.
-----------
"Oh, you poor dear, you don't seem to understand who I am." She said with a smug grin, and she took the opportunity to smack Josephine's ass. "Now don't try anything."

When she was called pathetic she gave a sinister giggle, "Perhaps, but he's earned such a right. I don't call him that for nothing."

And with that she simply left, and she'd be alone for a while, and after the sun was approaching the horizon, she'd hear footfalls approaching her, two sets. Maximilian and Fey approached her cage, and Fey was carrying a leather bag with her. Filled with gods knew what. And Maximilian approached her cage. "Tell me, how old are you?"

Kimber
Kimber
Admin

https://rpgin.forumotion.com

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slave Roleplay Empty Re: Slave Roleplay

Post by Uhfred 5/6/2021, 13:27

The woman left in charge of her chuckled and smacked her ass, leaving Josephine dumbfounded. She blinked as the woman advised that she called the man Master as he'd earned it, another grimace befell her features and she shook her head. Men were Masters of beasts, not women, not in her mind at least.

She was left alone... she idly messed with the bindings, attempting to secure a way out to no avail. She grumbled slightly as she twisted the bindings, more effectively hurting her wrists than getting anywhere. The craftsmanship at least was decent for these heathens that had stolen her life.

After sometime the sound of steps came to her ears. She stood, pressing back against the cage as far a she could get from the door. The woman was back, a bag in her hands with the man again, her "Master." The man walked towards the cage.

"Tell me, how old are you?"

She rose a brow, unsure whether to lie and say older than she was, or younger, or just be honest, or say nothing.

"Old enough" she said. Leaving it at that as she pressed back against the cage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He chuckled at her answer. "A smart answer."

Without looking he beckoned Fey forward, and she obediently opened the cage for them, and he pulled her out of it. He wasn't exactly gentle, but he wasn't terribly rough either, just, firm. She was brought a short ways and her hands were repositioned above her, and linked to the ceiling to keep her from moving more than a few inches in any direction save down. And he removed from his belt a dagger, and cut the sleeves of her dress, so that her shoulders were made bare. Then he slowly, wordlessly began to pull her dress down, first exposing her breasts, or what covered them, all the way down to her ankles, and was finally removed fully. ONce that was taken care of, any undergarments or underclothes she was wearing, until she was completely naked.

Then Fey would reach into the bag she had brought, and removed a short belt of black leather. And immediately secured it around her neck, tight enough to prevent it from shifting, and enough to be felt at all times, but not tight enough to restrict any breath or circulation. If she were to look, she'd see that Fey wore an identical one. Then Fey removed from the bag another item, a short, many tailed whip of thick tassels. It wouldn't mark her skin more than a simple reddened area of where it hit her, but it would hurt quite a bit. Immediately, it was only a threat, but should she prove difficult, she'd feel it's sting.

He walked behind her, "Well Fey, what do you think of her?"

Fey approached and began to run her hands delicately along Josephine's skin, "I think she'll make a wonderful addition to your collection of pets, master."

He appreciated her answer. What it meant to him she could only guess, and she was suddenly worried by his pleasure in it. He ceased looking to her, motioning to the woman again and at his motion she opened the cage. He reached in, grabbing her and pulling her out out the cage though she tried to avoid his grasp for a second, she really couldn't avoid it. He wasn't rough per-say, but he was definitely rougher than she was used to, he would have earned a slap if her hands were not locked together.

He grabbed her bound hands and raised them above her, connecting them to the ceiling which stopped her from moving much. He withdrew a dagger and panic kicked in, but she couldn't get away from him as he brought to her, cutting the sleeves off her dress, exposing her pale shoulders. She was in stunned shock when he began undressing her, stunned to the point of not moving as he stripped her of all her clothes. She was frozen, embarrassed and shocked as the woman wrapped a leather belt around her throat, one exactly like her own.

Her embarrassed shock turned to anger and she thought to kick at him, until the new item came out. She blinked, unsure what it was. It resembled a whip, sort of, and that she was familiar with but this thing had many strands and she did not know what it was capable of. Her eyes were locked on the item in the woman's hands so intently that she did not noticed him moving behind her until he spoke.

"Well Fey, what do you think of her?"

The woman moved closer, stretching out a hand and touching her flesh lightly. She attempted to twist away with a growl.

"I think she'll make a wonderful addition to your collection of pets, master."

"I am no pet." She hissed as she glared at the woman. "You maybe happy as his pet, I am not a pet and will not be addressed as such, thank you very much."

The whip instantly cracked against her bare butt. And her chin was seized by Fey, gripping her chin harshly and forcing her to look her in the eye, "All of them said as much, all of them eventually accept their place. You will too."

Fey looked to him over Josephine's shoulder, to see the approving gaze of her master. He beckoned her to back off, and she obeyed, moving to retrieve something from one of the many surfaces in the dungeon. While she was doing that, Maximilian got up close against her back, his arms wrapping around her front, one groping her boob and pinching her nipple, the other reaching down between her thighs to tease her lower lips.

"I will address you however I please, Slave. You should be relieved that I don't treat you so harshly as I could."

She startled at the snapping sound before the pain seared across her flesh, but she was quickly distracted from the pain when the woman grabbed her bottom jaw pulling her ice blue eyes to lock with hers.

"All of them said as much, all of them eventually accept their place. You will too."

She narrowed her eyes, clenching her jaw as the woman's eyes moved over her shoulder to the man Josie could only sense. Suddenly the woman moved off, messing with the dungeon ground as the man was suddenly pressed against her back. His arms wrapped around her, and for a fleeting second she thought he was hugging her, but then his hand grabbed her breast, pinching her nipple, causing her to inhale sharply. His other hand moved down her stomach, between her legs, his fingers teasing slightly, a feeling she'd never experienced before.

"I will address you however I please, Slave. You should be relieved that I don't treat you so harshly as I could."

She growled. "Like hell, I am a princess and you're a heathen, get your dirty paws off me."

She attempted to kick the ground, bucking back against him to try to throw him off and hit him with the back of her skull. She knew she wouldn't win this fight, but she wouldn't go down easy .

Her thrashing was instantly met with physical restraint, the hand groping her chest came up to grip under her chin, threatening to squeeze around her throat and keeping her head as far back as it would go. While his other hand delivered a harsh smack to her pussy. "You were a princess. Now you're a slave. ANd whether I am heathen or not is irrelevant, I am your superior, your owner, the master of your existence. As I said, you should be relieved, I could be a lot less gracious in my treatment."

Fey came back with a steel bar, with leather cuffs on either end. Each cuff went around an ankle, and her legs were forced and held apart by the steel rod. Maximilian addressed Fey, "Good girl, now use your tongue on her, I'm sure she'll enjoy your skill~"

Immediately Fey dropped to her knees, put her hands behind her as though her arms were bound and put her mouth on Josephine's lower lips, and begin sucking and licking like an obedient pet. Meanwhile, she'd feel something very hard, and very large, press against her backdoor. "Now what say we break you in."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Her attempt to get him off her failed and ended only in his hand around her throat and her head tilted back. His other hand slapped her pussy making her flinch at the mixed feelings the slap gave her.

"You were a princess. Now you're a slave. ANd whether I am heathen or not is irrelevant, I am your superior, your owner, the master of your existence. As I said, you should be relieved, I could be a lot less gracious in my treatment."

The woman came back, holding a bar with leather cuffs... the closest thing Josie was familiar with in regards to how this thing looked, was a pillory, however this was a metal bar and leather cuffs... not a large piece of wood so she had no clue what it was for. Her anger and frustration was temporarily soothed while she watched curiously as the woman locked one of her ankles in place, then the realization hit her and she attempted to move but it was already to late and her other ankle was secured.

"Good girl, now use your tongue on her, I'm sure she'll enjoy your skill~"

She was unsure what he meant by telling Fey "use your tongue on her" and she watched as the woman dropped to her knees, putting her hands behind her back before she buried her head against Josephine's pussy. She gasped wanting to struggle and get away from the woman but she could move nowhere... behind her the man was pressed hard against her, something hard, large against her ass.

"Now what say we break you in."

Realization hit her of what exactly was going to happen here and she tried to move, to twist, to pull herself up to get away from both of them. She was to panicked to even say anything in protest, she'd never been with anyone before and surely wasn't expecting this to be the way her first time went down. Now all of a sudden having been betrothed didn't seem such a bad thing, she should have not fought her father over it, she should have accepted and now.. here she was...

Her struggles were vain. Useless. Fey planted her knees over the bar, keeping Josephine's legs immobilized while they had their way with her. Fey's tongue and lips were beyond busy, sucking, licking and shoving her tongue into Josephine's depths, eagerly. Meanwhile, Josephine's ass was being speared by his length, which just happened to be enormous, twenty inches in length, one and a half inches in diameter, and it was stretching her sphincter without mercy. A pleasured groan escaping him as he pressed his length into her tight depths.

"That's it pet~" He hissed, "You're mine! Now scream for me!"

Fey got a little busier, licking his shaft and balls every now and then, but still focusing on the unwilling pussy in front of her.

She clenched her jaw, she had no way out and no way of fighting either of them off. She clenched her fists, her nails biting into the flesh of her palms, giving her something else to focus on other than what was happening. The woman's tongue assaulted her pussy as she sucked and licked and burying her tongue into Josephine's depths.

The man behind her pressed into her ass unforgivingly, pressing his large manhood into her while he groaned in pleasure. She felt sick to her stomach from the pain and she forced herself to stay silent, though she couldn't stop the tears from pressing forth from her eyes from the pain.

"That's it pet, You're mine! Now scream for me!" He hissed in her ear as he filled her with his length.

"Never" she growled through grinding teeth, blood pooling around her nails on her palms. She refused to give them any sign of anything as they assaulted her, only a few tears escaped before she was able to stop them and focus solely on trying to ignore them.

"We'll see about that, Slave." He hissed, and Fey obediently handed the whip up to him, and he immediately began to put it to use. Whipping her butt and thighs with the thick tasseled whip. Her skin quickly turning red under the cruel tyranny of his whip. The longer it took for her to start screaming, the longer and harder he'd whip her. Fey whimpered needily and stuck her ass up a ways in a request. And since she was being a good girl, he gave the butt she presented him with a few whips too. Which were received with grateful moans.

He began to hump her harder, and his balls began to smack repeatedly against the skin beneath her cunt. "Don't worry pet, you'll learn to love it, eventually."

"We'll see about that, Slave." He hissed in her ear. Her eyes were closed, so she did not see the whip placed in his hand but within seconds she felt it bite at her flesh repeatedly. She felt the hot sting as welts grew where the whip bit

He hissed, and Fey obediently handed the whip up to him, and he immediately began to put it to use. Whipping her butt and thighs with the thick tasseled whip. Her skin quickly turning red under the cruel tyranny of his whip. The longer it took for her to start screaming, the longer and harder he'd whip her. Fey whimpered needily and stuck her ass up a ways in a request. And since she was being a good girl, he gave the butt she presented him with a few whips too. Which were received with grateful moans.

He began to hump her harder, and his balls began to smack repeatedly against the skin beneath her cunt. "Don't worry pet, you'll learn to love it, eventually."

"Doubt that...." she growled, though her voice faltered with one of his harder thrusts, the pain had lessened slightly, but this thrust hurt and her voice proved that fact. Fey's attention made her shudder slightly

He continued to fuck her harshly and viciously, while Fey continued to suck and lick her cunt. After a long while he finally came, grunting as he filled her ass with his semen, cumming into her inner places. And it was no small load either. She'd feel his warm fluid throughout the entirety of her core, And Fey continued her attempts to bring her to orgasm, and Maximilian told her to keep going until she finally gave in and came. And he expected Fey to lick all the juices from the stone floor after the mess had been made. He would be back in a little while to see how they were doing. If done before he was gone Fey had permission to do with her as she liked.

And so Maximilian left the two there, with the intent to give Fey her reward for being a good girl, while at the same time letting her punish Josephine for being a disobedient one.

She felt his cock throb deep in her as he came, filling her ass with spurt after spurt of his hot cum before he pulled from her, while the woman continued to suck and lick at her. The man told Fey what he expected from her, before he left, his words only cementing her unwillingness to give in. She clenched her fist tighter, blood trickling down her wrist.

She growled faintly as she ignored the woman best she could, grinding her teeth to distract herself, doing anything she possibly could to keep herself distracted. She'd almost rather die than be these two's sex toy and she wished she'd grabbed the poison when she had the chance.

Fey, believe it or not, was even harsher than her master. She took it a few steps further, taking a break from slurping on Josephine's cunt she got up and retrieved a few things, most of which were from the bag she'd brought with her. Three clamps, a ballgag and a buttplug, the first and last items having been enchanted by her for a very sinister purpose. The plug went in her ass, two clamps went to her nipples and the third went to her clit, and the ballgag went into her mouth to keep her quiet. With a snap of Fey's fingers, the objects began to fulfill their purpose, and electricity began to run through her nipples, and her clit, and her ass, while Fey began, not only to lick and suck, but occasionally bite Josephine's pussy. Not enough to draw blood, but plenty to bring pain and pleasure alike.

The woman stopped her playing and Jo sighed slightly, thinking she'd given up. She let herself relax, hanging loosely by her wrists, letting her fists relax, hands bloody, the blood now trickling down her arm as she opened her eyes and watched the woman. Whatever the woman had in store for her, she had been respectfully unprepared for, having no idea what any of the items this woman had were. The woman pressed something into her ass and she winced, sore already from the earlier assault. Then she clamped her nipples and clit and then gagged her.

Then the woman clicked her fingers and electricity tore through her, making her gasp around the gag. She struggled slightly but couldn't move much and then Fey once again dropped to her knees, stopping her completely from moving as she went back to playing with her pussy. She bit, and licked and sucked at her pussy, a moan threatened to escape from the constant assualt on her but she bit down on the gag and was able to stop herself from making any noise, though a tremble raced through her threateningly. She refused to give this woman any satisfaction.

Oh she'd get her satisfaction, eventually. Whether this woman came or not was of no personal interest to her, but her master had told her to make it happen, so she'd make it happen by any means necessary. And she, being a woman, knew the female body, and how to read it. The moan that had threatened to escape Josephine and the shudder that followed was not unnoticed. She knew exactly what was going on. So she kept the pressure on, continuing her work of sucking, biting and licking.

If she didn't cum in the next fifteen minutes or so, she'd snap her fingers again, and the enchanted clamps would cinch down a little tighter and the intensity of their current would grow. As would the current made by the buttplug. And she'd redouble her own efforts, this defiant woman would cum, she'd make her.

A few more minutes passed and Josi was rapidly wearing out, her resolve to fight draining with exhaust. A mental battle within her head, one side saying just give in, why suffer longer and the other side telling her to fight.

The side saying give in won after another 10 minutes of the electricity being pulsed through her and the woman's sucking, biting and licking. She shuddered as a new tingle raced through her nerves, different than the forced electricity, but also very similar.

Her resolve came crashing as she orgasmed, the muscles throughout her body clenching as she shuddered, gasping. She clenched her jaw and eyes tight as she still tried to fight, but now the fight just made her cum all the harder, her juices spilling from her, running down her legs, her hands tightening into a fist again, causing more blood to spill from the half moon wounds on her palms. She trembled as her body was wracked with spasms of pleasure, forcing her to pant and moan.

As the woman moaned and her body spasmed with pleasure, Fey found her face covered in her juices, and with a sultry moan licked what she could from her lips, but left the rest, and proceeded to lick the juices from Josephine's thighs.And once that was done, she sat back with a smile. "One thing you ought to learn is that if my master commands me to do something, it will be done, early, on time or late. The master told me to make you cum, your fate was sealed the moment he commanded me."

She stood up, and dragged a finger along Josephine's pussy, before sticking the finger in her mouth and pulling it out, just to give her a taste of her own juices. "You'll break, they all have."

She panted heavily, opening her eyes to look to Fey as she spoke about doing what her master had told her to do... her head hurt and she was thirsty, her mouth dry from panting. Fey stood, dragging her finger over Josie's lips, wetting it before putting it in her mouth. She tasted herself on the woman's finger, and that was a bit of a turn on to be honest. For a moment she thought to bite her as the woman said she'd break, but she decided against it.

"We'll then.. you better be a good dog and clean the floor like your master ordered..." she hissed venomously, not bothering to respond about her breaking yet.

She giggled, "Oh I intend to, but he also told me to do with you as I please until he returns. So the floor will have to wait, the mess isn't done being made after all."

The clamps had been left alone, and so was the plug, still running the magic shock through her while Fey gathered a few more toys. One of which was a double dildo by the looks of it. A large wooden device with leather covering. This double dildo was in an L shape, that was she could use it like a strapon, So Fey put it in her cunny, and lined it up with Josephine's. Then with a delighted hiss and a smack to her rump Fey said, "I hope you're ready for round two. I wonder if you'll succumb any quicker this time around."

And so she shoved it in, and began to thrust in a similar manner as a man would, and the wiggling of the other end in her brought her plenty of pleasure for herself.

she growled slightly as Fey moved to her bag, taking the opportunity of the woman being gone she struggled slightly with the bindings but she couldn't get free. Fry walked back to her with a hunk of wood, wrapped in leather. She blinked slightly as the woman slid one end into herself before smacking Josie on the ass as she spoke "I hope you're ready for round two. I wonder if you'll succumb any quicker this time around."

She positioned the other end of the "toy" aagainst Josies pussy then slammed it home. Pain and discomfort tore through her senses and she did her best to not make it obvious as Fey began thrusting. She kept her jaw clenched, eyes closed as Fey continued, aching and soreness all she felt at the moment

She kept a steady pace, she hadn't done this much before, maybe once or twice with the others her master had collected. But she was good enough to sufficiently please/torture this defiant bitch. So, she did just that. And she made sure to hit every sweet spot she could find. She intended to make this woman cum as many times as possible, and to bring her to her knees in pleasure. So she kept a good pace and would keep that pace until the both of them came.

Occasionally she spanked Josephine's butt, sometimes groped it, but otherwise she simply gripped her hips to keep her thrusting strong.

When the pain subsided and her body got accustomed to the size of the "toy" she opened her eyes slightly, taking the chance to really look at the room she was in, detaching herself from what was happening, if only for a few moments. She decided to force herself to enjoy this, it'd end it faster that way and she was stuck here anyway... of she kissed ass, her chances of escape would be better.

Fey smacked her ass on occasion, but for the most part she just held her hips, thrusting into her. The toy hit her walls in a spot she was unfamiliar with and she forced a moan softly through clenched jaws. Whether the moan was true or false, only she knew.

"Aww. Pet's figuring it out." She cooed. She began to thrust faster to extract more moans from her, and to make her cum again. She didn't think that she would break overnight, no, breaking a woman was a long, tedious process, and difficult too. Noone broke in a day, noone. So neither she nor her master would be fooled by this, they'd know she was up to something if she just gave in so soon. But that was irrelevant, she had a task to do.

She kept her jaws clenched, a slight growl tickling her throat as the woman called her pet. She was no one's pet, but... if they wanted to treat her as such... they'd feel her bite sooner or later. Rather than say anything though she focused on the feeling the toy was giving her as Fey thrust into her, this woman obviously knew what she was doing as too quickly that tingle began again.... the one different than the electricity that was forced into her.

A moan escaped her lips as she concentrated on the pleasure, the toy grinding against her most sensitive spots within her. She whimpered in a moment of weakness before her strength unwound and she came again. Her sore muscles clenching around the toy, gripping as her juices gushed around it.

"A second one already? I'm impressed Fey." Maximilian's voice spoke.

Fey's expression brightened at her master's praise and she pulled the toy out of Josephine and herself and went to kneel at Maximilian's feet. "You did well pet. Go clean up her mess then head upstairs and wait for me, I'll be with you shortly."

She said a quick "yes master" and went back to Josephine, and quickly got busy licking the juices from the stone floor and the steel bar that kept her legs spread apart. It took a little while but eventually she got the floor clean and immediately went to the stairwell.

Maximilian now addressed Josephine. "I see you enjoyed yourself. So, how well did she do?"

She was tired and she didn't bother to watch master and pets treatment of each other. She let her eyes closed, only half listening to the exchange. She heard Fey's feet skitter out of the room and the man moved toward her as he addressed her.

He asked how Fey did, and Josie just growl a faint " have nothing to compare it too. " was all she said, not wanting to give him the pleasure of any sort of true answer.

He gave her a dark chuckle. "She did that well did she? Well now I know how well I ought to reward her for her work."

He ran a hand up her stomach to her breast. "And what about you? I hope you found it enjoyable at the least."

Of course, she wasn't done. He intended to break her, so he'd need to be tenacious.

She really just wanted to bathe, have a drink and sleep so she answered, hoping it would get him to leave her alone.

"It was fine...."she said softly as his hand trailed up over her stomach to her breast. She was extremely sensitive and his touch made her tremble slightly but she didn't attempt to pull away this time.

He hmmed, as though he didn't believe her. "Just fine? Well I think I'll need to know what 'just fine' looks like."

He brought his hand back down to tease her pussy lips. "You felt my size already, do you think you could take it again? I'd be happy to rut you into next week~"

"If I must" she said lightly, not struggling as his hand moved to her pussy, his fingers teasing her sensitive wet pussy. She forced her eyes open to look to him, this time paying attention to what he looked like, somewhat curious as to what real monsters looked like.

She could tell he wasn't going to let her rest anytime soon, there would be no food, drink or rest yet, they made that clear and her exhaust made her nauseous.

He hmmed, and stepped back. "Maybe I should wait. You seem broken enough for the night."

He released her hands from the ceiling, but her wrists were still locked together. And he led her over to her cell. "I'll send one of your comrades down with a blanket and some food. Your training will resume tomorrow."

True to his word, a woman, also collared like she, came down, carrying a wide basket. From it she removed five objects, two tin bowls, two clay bottles and a large blanket. The blanket was passed to her, and the two bowls were slid up to the side of her cage and filled. One with water, and the other filled with a viscous white liquid with some chunks of gods knew what in it. If looked at oddly the slave girl would giggle and said, "Don't worry, it's mushroom soup. You aren't worthy of master's cum yet."

And with that she'd leave her alone to eat and sleep.

For a moment she was thankful of his letting her "rest" for the night, but then she remembered him and his slave were the reason she hurt and was exhausted, her thankfulness drifted away on the wind as quickly as it had come. He released her from the ceiling and lead her to a cell, and she moved as far from the door as she could and sat quietly.

"I'll send one of your comrades down with a blanket and some food. Your training will resume tomorrow."

Her quick tongue replied before she could stop herself. "Oh joy, can't wait" she said snidely as he walked away.

A woman appeared and gave her two blankets and settled two bowls for her. Jo grimaced at the gruel looking cream and the woman chuckled "Don't worry, it's mushroom soup. You aren't worthy of master's cum yet."

"Already had it.... nothing to write home about" again, her quick tongue had a response before she even thought to stop herself. The woman left and she wrapped herself in the blankets, grabbing the bowl of water and lifting it to her lips. She drank it quickly, ignored the food and moved back to the furthest part of the cage and curled up, falling asleep quickly.

She was alone until morning, and the woman who had brought her food and water the previous night was the first to greet her. She had a cheery look on her face as she opened the cell. "Good morning."

She stood in front of Josephine and said, "Master's said that I'll be making sure you do your jobs during the day, I hope we can get along."

"We're going to be cleaning up the library and the kitchens, so come on. We need to get the rags and dusters."

Josie awoke and yawned slightly sitting up, the girl from the previous night appeared, bubbly and bright. Josie rose a brow at the girls early morning happiness and let out a soft "morning" through her sore throat.

"Master's said that I'll be making sure you do your jobs during the day, I hope we can get along. We're going to be cleaning up the library and the kitchens, so come on. We need to get the rags and dusters."

She groaned and lay back down. She wasn't much of a morning person in the first place, even less when she felt like shit. Everything hurt from last night's brutalities and from sleeping on the floor. She wasn't overly inclined to jump up at the first whim of anyone, especially not Fey nor Maximilian's.

This girl hadn't done anything wrong though... so she at least graced her with a "give me a few minutes."

"Okay, but you shouldn't take too long. I know the first night tends to leave one sore, but I don't want him to punish you because you got started too late." She said with genuine concern. "I made that mistake my second day, and he might not be overly abusive about it, but punishment means punishment with Master."

Once she was able to get up the slave girl gave her what couldn't quite be called clothes, but they were more coverage than doing cleaning naked. a simple but comfortable cloth chestwrap and short skirt, both black. It left literally everything but her bust, butt and crotch exposed, even so, it was better than nothing. She was also provided with simple leather sandals, not uncomfortable, to keep her feet from being hurt.

"My name is Anne. What's yours?"

Josie took the warning to heart and forced herself to get up, even though she did not want to. She got her skirt and shoes on quietly, it was far less than she considered decent, her father would murder her for wearing so little, but it was likely he was dead now, a reality she hadn't considered until just now. She looked at the shirt then to the girl....

"How am I supposed to do anything with my hands bound together? " She asked annoyedly.

"My name is Anne. What's yours?"

"Princess Josephine...." she said softly, years of saying her title leaving it on her tongue, it would take her sometime to remember she was no longer a princess. She looked to Anne.... "why are you so happy to be owned by that man? He is vile...."

In all honesty, he was quite the opposite, rugged and handsome but what he'd done made him a monster in her mind, murdered her people, her father, and thats not including everything from that day before. She couldn't imagine being happy to have anything to do with him.

Anne waved her question aside. "He gave me the key to your chains."

Then she was asked another question and she thought for a moment. "He's a lot kinder when you know him for longer. And ultimately he cares for his slaves. We don't want for anything, and we're taken care of. He treats us well too, especially after we get used to where we are. So just give him time, you'll see him for who he is."

"Well I hope we can grow to be friends, Josephine." She said chipperly. "Now let's go. We have a library to clean."

So Anne lead her into the library of the castle. And she began to wipe down the surfaces and floors with the rag she held, And she made sure to help Josephine where she needed it.

Anne unchained her wrists, giving her the ability to use her hands and get dressed.

"He's a lot kinder when you know him for longer. And ultimately he cares for his slaves. We don't want for anything, and we're taken care of. He treats us well too, especially after we get used to where we are. So just give him time, you'll see him for who he is."

She shook her head. There was no way that man was a kind man... and unless he could give her her father back, she would always want for something.

"Well I hope we can grow to be friends, Josephine. Now let's go. We have a library to clean."

She smiled softly and nodded "I am sure we can...." Her arms screamed with every movement, having been above her head with her weight held on them for so long yesterday, but she did her best in silence, she looked through the books, she'd read many of them already but there were still ones she'd wanted to read, it was unlikely she'd be allowed, but maybe one day.

By the time they were done her arms hurt even worse and her refusal to eat last night was getting to her. Her stomach hurt as did her head... and she felt a bit dizzy but she said nothing about it. As they finished up she grabbed a book she hadn't noticed before, and opened it curiously.

Anne looked over what she was doing, and asked. "Whatcha reading?"

After being told what exactly she was ready she'd say. "You know, if you asked he might let you have some time each day to read. He might even give you a couple of books and some candles to read when it's dark."

Josie looked to Anne quietly as she took over for her... while she looked the book over. She smiled at the sweetness of Anne and still couldn't understand how someone so sweet was happy to be a slave.

"You know, if you asked he might let you have some time each day to read. He might even give you a couple of books and some candles to read when it's dark."

"You think so?" She asked softly... she was unsure and she was even less sure that she felt comfortable enough to ask him for anything, but she would consider it. She closed the book, sliding it back into its resting spot an got back to cleaning quietly

"Probably. I wasn't exactly the most subservient when he first got me, but more than anything I loved gardening, and the castle his father had given him happened to have gardens in it. After a couple of days I asked if he would permit me some time in the gardens every now and then, and eventually he assigned me to be the gardner. Now I take care of whatever gardens we have where it is we are, but it's good enough. That's what I mean when I say he's a lot kinder than you give him credit for."

Anne made sure to do all of the extremely difficult cleaning, to help Josephine get along better, it was never easy, the first few weeks. But she'd come around, she'd learn that it could be much worse, and that it actually wasn't that bad being his slave. But for now she'd help her through as best she could.

She listened as Anne spoke of gardening and her love of it, she smiled softly at the reality that Maximilian did seem to care for Anne, at least.

"So I should not fight... but I am a princess, I have a birthright he has stolen from me, I am just to accept that he killed my family and stole everything from me... and hope he will be nice to me?"

She shook her head slightly, the concept was something she couldn't accept, not yet anyway. She opted to change the subject of books and try to learn more about what she was in store for

"How many women does he have? With what he did last night I can't imagine this is his first time doing this type of thing..."

"You probably shouldn't." She affirmed. "And he may have taken it, but it wasn't stolen. Besides, he's done a wonderful job managing a massive empire that he himself has built, can you honestly say that that's not a good quality in a leader. Really, he handles affairs of state with impressive ease and he does it well. He's done better than all of his predecessors. But yes, but you shouldn't hope he'll be nice to you, his kindness is given freely amongst his slaves, even those who defy him."

"No, it's far from his first time. His people have always been polygamous, so this is far from strange to his people. But he has nine of us."

"I guess...." she mumbled at the idea of Maximilian being a good leader... there was truth in that at least, though admitting that left a bad taste in her mouth.

"Nine?!" She shuddered slightly, unfamiliar with the idea of polygamy... it was not something her people practiced and nothing her father ever talked to her about. Hell he hadn't really talked to her about sex even, she knew only what she heard her maidens talk about it, and what they told her when she was supposed to marry a prince of some other kingdom, but other than that she knew little to nothing about it.

"So... are all 9 slaves.. or is he married with mistresses... and 9, he must have hundreds of spawn." She chuckled slightly, shaking her head. The idea grossed her out slightly as she was raised with monogamy being the only way to live, but the more she knew about this man that she was seemingly stuck with.... the better.

Unless, he tended to sell his slaves... would he sell her... a new fear struck a cord with her as she looked to Anne.

'"Yes, all nine are slaves." She said with a giggle, "It's something to get used to for sure, but it isn't a problem. He has neither sold nor bought any of them, and I must say he even loves all of us as one would their wife. He isn't really "married" though, at least not so far as I'm aware. His people don't seem to care for "marriage" specifically, but rather a man claims a woman, as many as he can afford to support, and then they live with him and that's that. Nothing more nothing less. He takes care of us so we keep his house clean and his urges satisfied, which in turn satisfies us. It's simple, which is probably why we're so happy. It's a good life to live, a simple one, and a pleasant one too."

She shrugged. "You're probably going to meet all nine of us at some point. You've already met Fey, she's the sorceress, and me, Anne. You'll meet the other seven eventually."

She nodded softly, still put off by the idea, but she would take it as it came, no point worrying about it as it stood. She sighed lightly, her stomach growling and thirst starting to kick in as well. She moved to a chair and sat in it quietly, wincing as she did so, her head feeling airy, dizzy.

She closed her eyes tiredly as she sat for a few moments... thinking. If this man had 9 lovers.. at least it meant he was unlikely to need to be with her constantly, she'd get alone time hopefully. She looked to Anne again for a moment, wondering if Fey was always involved in everything "master" did... but she said nothing, not wanting to give her thoughts away much more.

Anne heard her stomach growling and looked at her with worry. "Are you hungry? I'm sure Master would let us take a break so you can eat."

She shook her head, no it wasn't a question, and she said. "Wait here." Before she left the library, in about fifteen minutes or so she came back with a steaming bowl of broth. Not the most expensive meal out there, but it was well made and healthy, and with it came a cup of water. Both were set down in front of her and Anne said. "Eat."

She nodded at Anne's inquiry, past the point of being willing to refuse sustenance, not having whatever one wanted, whenever was something she was not used to.

Anne shook her head and told her to wait here. She nodded softly, pulling her feet to her butt, wrapping her arms around her legs and laying against the chair, closing her eyes. She opened them once, for a moment, looking to that book again queitly. If Maximilian came to check on them, maybe she'd ask if she can take it.. with Anne there, maybe he'd be more inclined to say yes.

She fell asleep and started when Anne came back with a cup of water and a bowl of broth and set them besides her. "Eat" she ordered. Jo grabbed the bowl gently and brought it to her mouth, drinking the broth without question. Then she drank the water.

"I'm not the one you should thank. But you're welcome." She said with a gentle smile.

Once Josephine was done Anne took her bowl and cup back to the kitchens for them to be washed and came back to finish up their task for the day. The library was now in peak condition. Anne turned to her new friend and said, "I'll go and inform Master that we're done. Then we'll see what we can do afterwards."

So Anne left again for a little less than ten minutes, and returned with Maximilian walking ahead of her. He gave the library a quick inspection, then spoke to the two women, "well done you two. Your hard work will be rewarded."

Jo smiled softly as Anne advised she was not the one to thank, Jo assumed she meant Maximilian was to thank... Jo wasn't ready for that. When the library was finally cleaned to Anne's satisfaction she spoke "I'll go and inform Master that we're done. Then we'll see what we can do afterwards."

Jo nodded softly and once Anne was gone she moved back to the book, reading the first page quietly she waited. The door opened suddenly after a few moments, startling Jo. She slammed the book shut, on her finger, gasped and hid the book behind her back quickly to avoid getting in trouble for reading it. Max walked around, looking everything over and she kept the book behind her as he did so.

"well done you two. Your hard work will be rewarded."

She sidestepped to the book shelf and slipped the book back into it's spot once more. She held her hands behind her back as she looked to him, wondering what he meant by rewarded.

Anne's face brightened at his praise and gave him a grateful hug, one he smiled at. She also took the opportunity to whisper something in his ear, and he looked at her with consideration. He hmmed to himself and walked over to the bookshelf, and as identified by Anne he pulled the book that Josephine had been reading off the shelf, looked at the cover a moment to make sure he got the right one, and handed it to her.

"You did good work today. You've earned some reading time."

Jo watched Anne's behavior around him, hiding a look of disgust, as the girl hugged him, whispering in his ear. He looked to Anne with thoughtfulness tickling his features then he moved to the bookshelf. Jo moved hastily, getting out of his way nervously as he grabbed the book she'd been so interested in. He looked to Jo as he handed her the book. She flinched slightly as he moved to her, looking from the book to him for a second, not trusting that she could take it from him without retaliation.

"You did good work today. You've earned some reading time."

"Thanks..." she said in a guarded tone, reaching for the book cautiously and taking it slowly. She watched his eyes as she took the book, watching for any sign that she needed to move quickly.

He let her take it calmly, and once she had it he turned to Anne, "and you are free to do as you like for a while. I still have a city to stabilise. So until this evening, I wish you both a good afternoon."

And so he left again, and Anne beamed at Josephine. "See. I told you he'd let you read."

She smiled softly and nodded to Anne as Max walked away. She licked her lips lightly, curiously.

"Do you think I'm allowed to stay in here? Going back to that cage doesn't sound pleasant...." she said with a soft laugh as she looked to the comfy chairs set up in the library. If they stayed here for awhile, at least she'd have some sort of normalcy to her life.... familiar settings and all.

She unbraided her long blonde hair quietly after sitting the book on the table, waiting to know if she could stay here to read... then she wondered...

"What should I expect over the next few days... do you know? How long will I be locked up for, and... being that he's got other women can I expect to be left alone, or since I'm new should I expect all his attention for awhile.... and do we work everyday? "

She figured going into this with some idea of what to expect would be better than not.

"Oh you can stay here. Most of the time, so long as our daily tasks are complete, we're free to roam as we please, unless we've been ah... naughty. Then he takes that freedom away for a little while as punishment," She said with a blush, clearly she wasn't telling her everything there was to tell about that. "But no, you won't be going back into the cage until this evening."

Then she was asked about his attention. "Well, since you're new he'll be personally training you for a while, getting you used to your new life and what's expected of you. But after about four or five months you'll have a little less attention from him unless you seek it out, which we all do after that. So yes, you should expect his attention for quite some time. And yes, we work every day, how much varies and we get the occasional day off, but as a general rule, yes, we work every day."

She sensed the avoidance of some information, but she didn't dwell on it. Either it was embarrassing to Anne, and she didn't want to discuss it and Jo wasn't inclined to make her feel embarrassed, or it was bad about Maximilian... and Josie felt it was better if she tried to not think any worse of him and just try to live with the path her life had now taken.

She moved to the chair quietly and curled up to read... before more questions plagued her mind...

"Are we allowed to bathe whenever we want?"

She pondered sneaking off to what was once her room... wondering if she still had stuff there.. if she could bath... maybe wear something that was more normal for her to wear... not thinking of the possibility of consequences

"We're allowed to bathe yes. Once a day actually. He likes to keep his pets clean." She said chipperly. "I think he'll have you take a bath this evening. But not whenever we want, no. Usually after we work for a while, always in the evening. Unless we need to be with him for something formal, then it's usually a few hours beforehand."

Anne herself sat herself next to Josephine. "So tell me more about yourself Josephine. I'd like to know you."

Josie nodded lightly, so chances were slim she'd be able to escape to what was once her room to bathe. She would bathe when he told her too. The servants here definitely had a different life than those in her charge... when her father was in charge anyway. Jo'd never seen servants treated like she'd been, but.... she never really saw them coming into their servitude, so maybe... they did go through the same things. Though the idea of her father treating anyone like Max treated her made her stomach lurch.

Anne settled next to Jo, and Jo looked to her and asked to know about her. Josie chuckled

"We'll, as of yesterday I don't even really know who I am anymore..." she chuckled, it was truth. She was a walking, talking newborn with an attitude, nothing more. She had to relearn everything but the basics at this point, she had to learn what and how things were expected of her.

"Before yesterday, I was a princess. Lived a life of comfort and luxury.... of course with that came responsibility, but nothing much. I was bethrothed not long ago but I refused. Not to say that king will not disapprove of what's happened. Your master may have him to answer to.... if, the king hasn't forgotten his want of me. I loved to read, obviously and loved tending the animals, even getting dirty doing so. Love riding my horse, though if he survived the attacks I do not know, obviously. "

She shrugged softly with a sigh

She giggled. "Oh a King is nothing in comparison to an emperor. He isn't terribly fond of that particular title but that's what he is. He overran your city within a couple of hours did he not?"

Then at her mention of loving animals she thought to herself. "You know, after you've gained his trust, he might let you tend the horses and other animals, maybe he'll even let you ride if he really trusts you. He's allowed that sort of thing before. So behave yourself and he'll be happy to let you have some of that time, I'm sure of it."

"Aye.... he did.. " she said softly in response to him having over run her kingdom easily. "But my kingdom was small, meager in comparison from what I've heard, I never went to see him though, I heard he was a bit handsy and I wasn't intending on giving myself up to just anyone." Not that it mattered now...

Then Anne talked about the animals and she smiled.

"I would like that..." she said lightly having drifted into her thoughts a little bit about the past 2 days

Anne wrapped her arms around Josephine's shoulders in a hug. "I'm sorry. I hope you can grow to forgive him someday. I know it took me a while, so I won't push for it."

She smiled and said, "Well, behave yourself and you'll probably get what you're after."

She tensed at the hug, having not expected it. She smiled after a moment at her words.

"Maybe after I've spent time with him... maybe some time alone with him to get to know him. I don't know...."

"Well, behave yourself and you'll probably get what you're after." She smiled and nodded, unsure what she was after to be honest.

Could she live this polygamous lifestyle? She'd never even considered sharing her husband with another woman, let alone, multiple women. She looked to Anne, Anne she could definitely see herself spending time with, but Fey.... she wasn't sure she could ever spend time with her.

True Fey was a bit out there, and hard to get along with, but she was a little different from the rest, for one she was a sorceress, so she had that going for her. And on top of that she was just odd, and being the only one into combat, she just didn't fit in with the rest, so it wasn't like Josephine was alone in that regard. Anne smiled at her when she said this, "I hope so. It's not a pleasant life, just moping and being grumpy."

"I hope so. It's not a pleasant life, just moping and being grumpy."

She laughed as she adjusted how she sat and moved to lean against her, resting the book, closed in her lap. She closed her eyes as she just relaxed with her comfortably.

"I dunno, last night was pretty miserable, not sure much can top that" She chuckled. She opened her eyes looking out the window wondering how much longer until dinner, curious as to how all that would go.

"Miserable? Oh come now, I heard it all, you may not have wanted it up here," He said tapping her forehead, "Bit the rest of you definitely did. I remember my first night, I was so sore I couldn't walk straight the next morning, but even so it was bliss. I kept fighting for a little while sure, but ultimately I came to realize that this life isn't as hellish as it may seem, quite the opposite actually.”

She shook her head slightly. "I grew up believing my first time would be with a man I loved, my husband. .. not some... false object controlled by a woman while a man I didn't know ravished me in other ways..."

She shrugged. "Dreams of a child I guess..."

She smiled and rubbed her friend's shoulder reassuringly. "Hey, it'll get better, I promise. Just give it time."

"Anyway, onto less glum topics. What's your favorite book genre?"

"Fantasy and folk lore" she said softly as she smiled. "Books about animals too, of course" she laughed.

"Tell me about you Anne... your life here, your life before here.... "

She asked softly, curiously.

“My life here is fairly simple. I get up every morning and complete a task that needs doing. We keep a list and record of things that have been done and need doing and how soon they’ll need to be done again, and we divide the tasks among all of us, his slaves I mean, we do those tasks and then we’re free for the evening, unless he has need of us, then we go and do what he needs us to do. Usually it’s ah… pleasant work.” She said with a smile. “Sometimes we fight over who’s next in line to sleep with him, though he’s made a habit of making sure there’s plenty of room for all of us in his bed. Honestly, your biggest problem is probably going to be rivalry with the others. We’ve physically wrestled over who gets to do what, frequently.”

Then she sighed with nostalgia. “Oh but before this, I suppose you could say I was a princess not unlike yourself. Though I was a chieftains daughter, we only had a few villages under our control, we didn’t put up much of a fight when he came in, even though we technically attacked him. I was his second. But my life then was more complicated, dealing with local problems like bad harvests and such, and on top of that we had rival tribes to worry about, so I was under constant threat. It was stressful really.”
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 13:39

She listened quietly to what would be expected going forward. She couldn't imagine fighting over his attention, they could have it. Yeah... little bits of last night felt good, but even when it felt good, it was unwanted. She smiled faintly and kept her thoughts to herself about it though.

"So how many kids does he have? Isn't creating heirs the main reason for... sex?"

She asked softly... she'd been taught little about sex, but what she was taught was it was for procreation mainly. Sure, there were "whores" as her father called them, who slept around, but that was for money... or was it...
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/6/2021, 13:47

"As of right now. None." She said with a shrug. "We're starting to think that he's sterile, and he thinks so too. Which is something he's asking Fey to try fixing for him. She's a bit of an exception to many rules, she doesn't usually do any of the daily tasks, because she's busy looking for a way to fix a man's deficient genitals."

"But he is hoping that we'll give him children eventually." She says with a fond smile, "He's wanted children for a long time."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 13:54

She nodded softly, understandingly. Well at least if he was deficient, she wouldn't be expected to be aa brood mare for him. That made her happy, she wasn't sure she wanted kids, definitely not now, if ever and the extremeness of this life.. she wasn't sure she would want to give them to him.... what if she bore daughters, would he be their slaves as well. She trembled at the thought.

"How old are most of you all....?" She asked softly
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/6/2021, 14:03

"Twenty two to twenty seven at the oldest, he's twenty seven himself." She informed her. She herself would be happy to have kids. And she knew, that if she bore daughters they would be born free girls, as free as the women from his homeland. They'd be considered royalty, and so they wouldn't be slaves.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 14:15

She nodded, she was a bit younger than his youngest slave and that unnerved her a little, she would have the most time to bare him children. But that wasn't necessarily a horrible thing... if he was as great as Anne said, she may want to bare his children in the future. The age gap, with the exception of her own age which no one knew, was a good one. It meant he did not "wed" children, that comforted her quite a bit about the idea of giving him children one day.

She rested her cheek against Anne's head gently... the more she talked to the girl, the more comfortable she got with her. She almost reminded her of Josie's own lady in waiting.

"Do you know if there were any surviving members of the higher ups? I know many were sent to the walls to fight, men and women both...." she doubted Lacy survived.. a lady in waiting was no fighter, sending her to the walls was a death sentence and Jo knew that.

Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/6/2021, 14:20

"No, Higher ups like nobles are never spared, they're the only ones killed immediately, since they're the most likely to successfully organize rebellion. It's a matter of national security that higher ups are killed. It's done quickly though, they aren't tortured and their deaths aren't slow or painful. So everyone who wasn't dead when we came in and who wasn't nobility is alive. Why?"

Anne gladly cuddled into her more the more Josephine cuddled her. It was sweet really.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 14:29

She nodded. "I assume if other women survived... they'd also become his sex slaves. Or whatever we are?" She asked softly.

"Or... if they were already servants, does he not take them as wives... what made him choose to let me, a princess live?"

She wasn't trying to be a smart ass, nor snide... she was really trying to understand this life that she was shoved into... hoping she could accept it with some ease, so far though... she doubted she could just bow down to Max nor Fey... she liked Anne, but she was not sure she could like them.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/6/2021, 23:06

"No, he usually only takes the daughters of regional rulers, so technically, with Fey being the exception, we all were princesses ourselves before he laid claim to us." She explained. "Servants and commonfolk are spared, so are merchants and middle class, but all of them are sent back to the homeland as slaves, this will predominantly be a military city for a while, then eventually citizens will start moving in."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 23:13

She nodded softly, deciding to cease dwelling on it. They had been on the library for what seemed like days, she'd learned alot in so little time and she was tired and hungry. Broth had been her only meal in more than 24 hrs and she looked forward to actual food she hoped. She looked to Anne quietly then out the window in silence. Just waiting for whatever was to come next.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/6/2021, 23:20

Anne looked at her with a sad smile then she got an idea. She stood up and said, "Come with me."

She'd lead her down the halls to what she'd know as the kitchen, in there, cooking were two women, also collared like Anne and Josephine. Both were redheads and both looked identical. Neither wore much, if anything at all. And they had a lot to flaunt.

"Eva, Elena, come meet Josephine." Anne called.

The two redheads perked up and came over to the two, just as chipper as Anne. "Hello." They said in unison.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/6/2021, 23:30

She could tell Anne was dwelling on Josie's disdain for the situation, so Josie did her best to not think about it anymore. After a few moments Anne stood and told her to come with her. She took Anne's hand as she was lead down the halls to the kitchen where 2 women whom appeared to be exact copies of each other where cooking.

Eva and Elena were their names and Josie had a hard time not noticing how beautiful they were. They perked up and came over, happily saying hello at the same time. Jo felt a bit overwhelmed but she said nothing about the feeling. She forced a smile as she softly said "Hi"
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/7/2021, 00:05

"So you're the new one huh?" Eva asked, or maybe it was Elena?

"She sure looks new." Commented Elena, or Eva. Gah!

The twins inspected her with curiosity. Taking in her details and body type. Then they both smiled, and Elena/Eva, the one on the right, said, "Welcome to the family Josephine."

The other said, "I'm Eva."

The first continued, "She's Elena."

Then in unison. "Who's who? good question."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/7/2021, 06:13

The twins both spoke, one right after the other as they inspected her curiously. They seemed happy with her body and welcomed her to the family. Then started a battle about who was who. She was utterly confused but the time they were done and she looked to Anne as she thanked them for her welcome.

She swallowed dryly as she looked around, as if she hadn't been here 100 times before, but the twins made her nervous, she hadn't met many twins before and it was almost other wordly to see the way they acted in unison, and in exact replicated ways. Jo literally had no idea which was which. She looked back to Anne, wonder what was next...
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/7/2021, 09:08

Anne, seeing Josephine's distress, giggled. "Oh Josephine, don't worry about it too much. They basically rehearsed this to make an impression and mess with any new aditions, these are his third and forth, he got both at the same time. And to make sure he knew which was which, he gave them different collars. Eva's wearing a red one, and Elena's wearing the blue one, and he's even had them enchanted to only come off if he removes them, that way they can't switch collars to confuse people and play with them."

The newly identified Eva looked at Anne with a betrayed expression. "Aaanne." She whined. "Don't go spilling our secrets to her."

Elena took up the torch. "Yeah, at least let us have our fun for a little while."

"You already had your fun, now stop antagonizing the poor girl." Anne ordered.

The twins looked upset but provided no argument. "Okay."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/7/2021, 09:25

Jo forced a smile as Anne stood up for her but quickly looked away from the three towards some food that was laid out, likely in prep for dinner. Jo walked toward the food, grabbing a roll without thinking, as she had done hundreds of times throughout her life when she was free. She tore a chunk off the roll she grabbed and ate it queitly, hungrily as she walked around the kitchen, looking at what she could expect for dinner tonight.

She looked to Anne, interacting with the twins and suddenly wondered if the women all interacted sexually as well. Obviously Fey had no problem doing things with women, but did all the women engage especially when Maximilian was otherwise entertained? She wondered. She wasn't comfortable enough with the twins to ask though, she'd been around women in her court her entire life, she found them hard to trust, at best.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/7/2021, 09:32

Noone paid any mind to her grabbing a small bite to chew on. The twins and Anne were busy discussing, asking and answering questions respectively, about Josephine. Who she was, what she was like, what she liked, and a number of other things. The twins showed genuine interest in her.

And they did, frequently, interact with each other in sexual ways, especially when Maximilian was busy. But sometimes also to arouse him, and make him want them. It frequently worked. The twins were a bit of a force to be reckoned with in this particular instance, where most of them either had to work with one of their rivals or just touch themselves to arouse him, the twins worked as a unit, two bodies are better than one after all, and while the whole "twins share a mind" thing is a myth, they do tend to work well together, and they were probably the most effective at putting up an enticing show.

Eva stole a glance a Josephine's butt, and smiled at her.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/7/2021, 10:21

She noticed one of the twins looking at her like a piece of meat and she smiled faintly, she'd need to get used to it. Maybe she could use it to her advantage even. She pretended not to notice that she was being watched and wiggled her hips slightly. It felt awkward to her, as she was raised to not be sexual at all but she'd seen the looser women around her make such movements so she mimicked it.

She walked around the kitchen slowly, letting her hips sway like the hooded head of a cobra about to strike, the movement threatened danger instinctively in one's mind. She licked her lips lightly as she let them talk about her as if she were not there.

She kinda wished the day would go faster... the tension she felt worrying about what to expect for the night was wearing on her and she just wanted to get whatever it would be, over with. She hoped he would not be what she expected and instead what all the girls seemed to think he was, but she highly doubted it.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/7/2021, 10:25

Her attempted him sway brought an amused grin and a roll to Eva's eyes though she said nothing. It was cute really, though she could use some practice, not that it was terrible, it just needed work.

Anne and the Twins finished their conversation and the Twins got back to work. Anne returned to Josephine, and said chipperly, "Let's get going. that's four out of nine you need to meet. So let's go see if Lizzy's done destroying dummies."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/7/2021, 10:34

She blinked... "destroying dummies?" Shs asked softly, unsure if that meant literal dummies made of straw, or the unintelligent beings of the world... she took Anne's hand lightly, letting her lead her out of the kitchens quietly as they walked.

"I bet he really likes those two...." she laughed. She refused to call him Master, didn't think she ever would, she was ruled by noone especially not him, she thought to herself as they walked. She shivered lightly, becoming aware of her clothing, or lack there of as they walked through the halls. She wished she'd have some of her normal gowns, the ones that covered her from the peering eyes of everyone around. She looked to Anne a few steps ahead of her, leading the way. She was so pretty.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/7/2021, 10:42

"Yeah, she's been itching to be allowed into battle for a while but Master tells her she's too wild for the kind of war he fights, so she's restricted to fighting in the training yards, destroying straw dummies with wooden swords. She and Master spar fairly frequently, and despite being more skilled than most, she still hasn't managed to beat him.' She said with a giggle.

"Oh he likes all of us. And a lot of the time he finds free he spends with us. He's joined me in the garden a number of times, I mentioned that he spars with Lizzy, he's helped the twins with their projects. It's not like we're only good for sex, he treats us well."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/7/2021, 10:53

She nodded, again, doubtful but becoming willing to at least have an open mind about him. She wanted free time with just her and him, so she could try to get to know him since she was stuck here, but she also did not want time alone with him, the idea scared her.

So all of his ladies had specific skills outside of being sex slaves... she couldn't think of anything that was special about her that he didn't likely already have covered. This thought made her nervous.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 5/7/2021, 11:00

So Anne, with a little bit of a struggle to remember where what was, she brought Josephine to the training yard, where she would see a woman with blond hair tied back in a pony tail facing away from them. She was noticeably more muscular than the others she'd met, though it did nothing to take away from her feminine form. She wore slightly more coverage than the others, a leotard instead of a crop top/bra and short skirt, but her thighs and buttcheeks were open to air, so were her shoulders and a lot of her bust. All of it was soaked in sweat as she gazed proudly on the carnage she had caused.

All training dummies were now just piles of straw, splintered wood and ripped burlap. Anne called to her. "Lizzy!"

The blonde turned to look at them and smiled at Josephine. "Oh, you're the new girl. A pleasure to meet you. My name's Lizzy, yours?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 5/7/2021, 11:15

They came upon a slaughter of straw and wood, a woman, feminine yet strong was the butcher of the straw men. She was beautiful, stunning even and Jo felt a slight sting of insufficiency when she looked at her. All these women were much more beautiful than she...

She rubbed her neck slightly as she looked to the woman as she walked towards her and Anne.

"Oh, you're the new girl. A pleasure to meet you. My name's Lizzy, yours?"

"J... Josephine... princess Josephine...." she stammered as she looked to the woman. She was both in awe of her, scared of her and her skill. She forced a smile to hide her feelings.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum: