Rpginfool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Roleplay

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Slave Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Slave Roleplay

Post by Uhfred 5/31/2021, 23:52

He returned the kiss, being as gentle as possible. And when she pulled away he'd say, "you know you don't need to do this until you're comfortable with it. I made a pretty lousy first impression, so I can hardly ask you for even this much in good conscience.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 05:01

"Well I am not going anywhere, so I may as well get used to being here "

She said softly as she looked to him. This was not in her comfort zone, that was for sure but she honestly had little choice in the matter, she was stuck here
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

https://rpgin.forumotion.com

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 05:30

He rubbed her shoulder encouragingly. "Hey. We'll all do what we can to help you adjust, alright. You can trust us, all of us."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 05:44

She nodded lightly as she turn her eyes to Anne for a moment before she stood, pulling away. She wasn't close to people before this, and she was getting a little uncomfortable with this closeness so she moved away quietly and looked around his "office"
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 05:48

It was identical to the office her father had for just what Max was doing with it. He'd basically just started using her father's office. Very few things had changed aside from what papers and documents were there, a bookshelf was stocked with books, of his homeland's literature. One reading Krieg ist Wahrheit, another reading Die Kaiser.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 07:29

She chewed on the inside of her lip slightly. Her father never let her into his office, it was no place for a princess he said. Her bravery waning now she started to feel nervous once again around him. He was nice enough when he wanted to be... but when he didn't, God save whoever wasnon his badside.

She looked to Anne... then back to Max as she rubbed the back of her neck. She still didn't get too much of a feeling that he wanted to really get to know her... and now that he understood how his first night had been... a bit rougher than called for she felt like there was a different tension between them and she felt awkward.

She was nowhere near the submissive, sweet girl Anne was... she was no where near the freaks the twins were and she was nowhere near the huntress Lizzy was. And she surely wasn't the, sorceress Fey was. She didn't fit in with this group. Maybe if the old king came calling Max would hand her over to him. The idea made her sick, but the king at least worshipped her, here she was just a number, just one more mark on his headboard. She frowned slightly as she backed a bit.

"I'll uh... leave you to your work...."
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 07:33

He looked a little disappointed when she said this. But he didn't protest. He stood up and approached her calmly. "If you really want to, I won't stop you. But please, stay a while. I need to know you even more than you need to know me. I know I'm not the most expressive man, but please, at the very least give me a chance."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 07:58

She noticed the look of disappointment as she backed and said she was going to leave. He stood and stepped towards her, sending every muscle throughout her into tense mode. His approach was calm and she too calmed quickly as he approached.

He almost seemed to beg for a chance to get to know her and she nodded softly, ceasing her backwards steps as he came close to her, to let him get closer if he chose. Her eyes scanned his curiously as she grabbed a handful of her hair and played with it nervously. Had she had clothes on, she'd have played with them, but as she had nothing on, her hair was the next best.

She looked to Anne quietly, then back to Max tentatively.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 08:03

He noticed her nervousness, and he looked to Anne. "Would you fetch her some clothes please?"

She nodded and skipped off, leaving them alone, and he returned his attention to her, almost unsure of how to proceed.

"I heard that you met Katyusha." He stated, seeming almost desperate for a topic of conversation. "What do you make of her?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 08:31

She smiled, he seemed as awkward with her as she felt with him. It was almost cute. He requested Anne get her some clothes, this pleased her greatly, he was trying. She felt a warmth for him, not fully, but it was something.

"She is beautiful....I didn't really know what to talk to her about... I guess being an only child and a princess I am not that great at talking to people I don't know..."

She stepped a little closer to him, her mind reeling between wanting to hug him, and knowing she didn't know him. She stopped after a step, just looking to him quietly.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 08:35

He Chuckled. "Well, you aren't the only one."

He said this in regards to him not really knowing what to say. "I don't usually talk much unless it's a debate, discussion on what to do or giving orders. I've never been very good with Smalltalk. So we have at least that much in common. So what is it you like doing, aside from reading that is."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 09:05

She smiled softly as she watched him quietly.

"When I was allowed I spent alot of time with the animals... the horses and such, but my father didn't allow it too often as it left me exposed to the outside where anyone could kidnap me."

She continued to play with her hair, watching him curiously

"What about you... other than being a tyrant.... " she laughed to let him know she was teasing "what do you do for fun..."

She chuckled slightly.

Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 09:14

He returned her chuckle. "You mean other than being a Tyrant and orgies." He chuckled back. "A little bit actually. I frequently spar with Lizzy, I occasionally help Anne with her gardening. I try to involve myself with my women. I haven't done so with you for a couple of reasons, one of which is I thought you needed space. But I tend to involve myself in their hobbies, it helps to keep us close, you girls aren't just kept for fun after all, I do try to be a good master for them. I just don't always succeed."

He smiled in her direction. "Tell you what, if you promise not to run, you and I can talk about going out of the city for a ride every now and then."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 09:25

She smiled softly and nodded. "I honestly do not know how to ride that well, father wouldn't allow it, I could get hurt. " she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"I rode a few times, without his knowledge but not often and not in a saddle.. As for, promising not to run away... if I knew you, and... we'd met without so much... pain and violence.... I probably wouldn't have run in the first place... "

She shrugged slightly a shiver trailing through her as she thought about that night...

"Is it always like that when you take a new woman? I will never be involved in something like that...I'm promising you that now...."
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 09:30

"Usually for those who exhibit resistance." He said simply. "For Anne and Lizzy I didn't do it, Anne was naturally submissive from the start and Lizzy had her honour to keep her in place. For most others I did employ Fey's assistance." He admitted.

"Well regardless of how well you ride, if you'd like to I'd be happy to do it with you."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 09:39

She nodded softly, he did not say anything in regards to her defiance in refusing to ever be part of what he'd done to her, when he took more. She remained standing there, watching him, as he watched her.

"How many more women will you take... why do you need so many... if you're so into their happiness... isn't it exhausting?"

She laughed at the last part... she didn't envy him... the women she grew up around made her look like a schoolgirl with a crush. She couldn't imagine trying to please however many he had.. she couldn't remember.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 09:44

He shrugged. "It can be, but it's worth it. I don't necessarily need this many, but I've been taking the ruler, if she's female, or the next highest ranking woman in a city or region as a slave from the start, by now it's basically expected of me. That and for the first couple I'd hoped that it might be them who were infirtile, but with all nine, now ten, of you here, there's no doubt that I'm the sterile one. It started out as a hope for offspring. Now it's just tradition I suppose. More members of the family."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 09:51

She chuckled.

"Well, we don't know if I am infertile... haven't exactly... tested the theory. If I remember correctly you weren't in a position to knock me up.. though I could be wrong, I tried to block most of it out.. "

She knew very little about sex, but she knew how to breed horses and his parts were definitely not in the correct place to get her pregnant the other night.. and he hadn't done anything since.

"Hell, if the old king is right and some magic has been cast over me... I may be the answer to all your dreams."

She laughed at the idiocracy of the old king, though... if it kept her from him, and kept her safe with Max... she wouldn't mind being his broodmare.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 10:04

He Chuckled at her words. "I'll see if Fey can sense anything special like that about you. It's most likely just what you said it was earlier, the rantings of a disgusting old man, but who knows. Maybe it's true."

He smiled at her genuinely. He hoped it was true. "And even if it isn't, you're still safe with me, and I will do everything I can to keep you happy regardless."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 10:15

"When?" She asked, wondering when Fey could see her.

.oO("Maybe...") Josie thought... .oO( "maybe if there was something special about me... I wouldn't feel like just some number amongst all his women")

She didn't say anything though it was obvious the gears in her head were moving. She wanted to want to stay here... she'd seen Max be nice... not overly sweet, but her experiences with relationships didn't lead her to believe sweetness was really a thing they had... girls always talked about wanting a sweet man.... but she'd yet to really ever see one. An act of sweetness here and there maybe, but she didn't really expect it.

She bit the inside of her lip again as she looked to him, suddenly wondering where Anne had gone to get clothes.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 10:23

Almost on cue Anne came in with a dress. And gave it to Josie. "Sorry for the wait "

Max thought. "As soon as you're willing."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 10:27

She swallowed dryly, she had no idea what it would entail but she wanted to find out.

"Now...." she said as she took the clothes from Anne and put them on, then gave her a big hug.

"Thank you" she said softly to Anne as she looked to Maximilian.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 10:41

Anne happily hugged back, glad to have pleased her friend. "No problem."

Maximilian nodded, and said, "alright, follow me."

So he took her to the castle's Don Jon, or great tower, also the origin of the word dungeon, and took her to the top, where a small Library had been assembled, with a central table where Fey was working.

She looked up, "Master. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I need you to look into something for me." He said before explaining what Josie had told him of what the king thought of her.

"Can you tell me if there's any truth to this? I doubt it but still..."

"Leave it to me."she said calmly. "But I'll need to gather the right materials, bring her back here at sundown, I'll have the components ready by then."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 11:01

Josie followed Max quietly once she was dressed, looking around at the changes that had been made to what was her childhood home. They headed up the tower and opened the door to the library Fey had made to be her work station. She tensed, staying slightly behind Max, nervous as her last interaction with the woman was not a good one.

She listened to his explanation of what she'd told him, her eyes never leaving the ground. Then Fey advised them to come back at sundown and she would be ready.

She took a slow breath, looking to Max once more as he turned to leave. She thought to ask if he'd spend the time between now and when she had to come back with her... but she thought against it. She didn't want a target on her back for taking his attention away.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 11:08

Oh he had every intention of spending that time with her. And to do so he took her to the gardens where Anne worked, she wasn't there at the moment, so they had it to themselves.

"This is Anne's handwork." He said, gesturing to the plants around them. "What do you think?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum