Rpginfool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Roleplay

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Slave Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Slave Roleplay

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 11:23

She smiled brightly as she looked around the gardens, walking past him as she looked to all the beauty.

"She has done wonderful things in such a short time." She said with a smile as turned back to him. She'd noticeably relaxed, as they'd talked, once she was dressed and now out here, it seemed some walls were crashing down with each comfort she was given. She looked to him curiously with a smile
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

https://rpgin.forumotion.com

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 11:26

"That she has. I've never been quite so talented." He gestured to some now dead shrubs. "I worked on those. I can't ever seem to get it right, I either give them too much water or not enough. Anne certainly has me beat when it comes to plants."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 11:47

She smiled faintly as she looked to his handy work, stepping slightly closer as she did so, holding her hands over her lap.

"Well, it seems all your skills have gone to war and women...." she laughed softly " or so I hear..."

Her only experience with him had been more like war and less like the loving man everyone seemed to think he was. So she hoped to see more of the nice guy everyone else dreamt of. He was being nice now, but the awkwardness was still there. He obviously didn't want to over step with her, and she honestly had no clue what to do with him as she never even given her suitors a chance in the past.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 22:23

Her comment earned a chuckle from him too. "Yes, that's true. I have focused on those two things over the years."

He glanced at her, "Have you ever had an interest in gardening?"

He was busy thinking about how to bridge the gap between them. Literature seemed to be the biggest opportunity though. Perhaps they could talk about the differences between her homeland's literature and his homeland's.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 22:28

She smiled softly at the inquiry of gardening. She moved to him quietly, stepping out of her comfort zone to slide an arm around him lightly, cautiously and leaning her head against his chest slightly while she looked to the plants while also trying to feel comfort in his closeness.

"I love plants and such. I haven't much experience but I would love the chance for more... growth." She said softly, slightly hinting at wanting to try to be closer to him.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 22:33

Her attempt at being closer was met by his own arm around her. He replied with, "that makes two of us."

Maybe not the most tactful guy, but he was certainly making an effort. A big effort. He wanted to be close to her too, just as he was close to his other women.

"How are you with languages?" He suddenly asked.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 22:38

He slid his arm around her and she could tellnhe was trying, and she appreciated it. She decided to turn, wrapping her other arm around him, her front to his as she looked up to him quietly. She was stuck here with them all, she may as well try to appreciate what she had... the others said he was great, she needed to embrace that.

Then he asked about languages... she rose a brow and laughed.

"I know some, bits and pieces but not really anything major... why?" She asked curiously
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/1/2021, 22:42

He shrugged. "Well Anne told me that you seemed intimidated by the other Girls skills. None of them are linguists so I thought that maybe I might give you an idea too show yourself to be unique among them. There are quite a few ethnic minorities in the Reich, so I figured having someone who knew languages might be helpful."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/1/2021, 22:50

She nodded softly...

"I could learn... but my father did not deem my education to be extremely important, for the most part... everything I know I've taught myself. " she stood on her tippy toes and kissed him gently, testing how it felt before continuing.

"I am hoping, the old king isn't crazy and there is something about me. I'd love to be able to help you have children... every ruler should have heirs..."
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 01:18

He smiled at her and tenderly returned the kiss. "I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like I'd be happy to get some tutors for you, to teach you what your father wouldn't. If you're interested that is."

"Well, even if that's the case, not until you're ready." He told her. "I wouldn't force motherhood on any of the others, I won't force it on you."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 05:02

She smiled softly at the idea of being allowed to learn. "That would be great. " she said softly as she moved to some flowers and sniffed them while she pondered his words.

"I'd be ready now. I'd love to have a baby. " she smiled faintly
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 08:09

"Then I'll send for the finest tutors available as soon as I am able. You should begin your education within a week or two depending on how quickly the messages get there, and how quickly they arrive."

He smiled right back, and put an arm around her shoulders, "and this time I promise to be gentle."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 08:17

She smiled softly as he put his arm around her shoulders and she leaned into him gently, resting her head on his chest. The prospect of learning excited her, he was proving to be quiet nice, the other women were not wrong in their assessment of him, though she still was a bit cautious as "in the heat of the moment" He maybe aggressive again in a way that was unnecessary.

His statement of being gentle made her laugh softly. "I mean... you probably don't ALWAYS have to be super gentle... teach me and I will be fine... but I would prefer you be my teacher for such lessons..." she smiled innocently, winking playfully

<I see her getting knocked up and kidnapped.... lol>
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 08:24

(I was going to say that she has what it takes to make him fertile again but it requires a few rare components that require questing after, so he and his harem go off, maybe at first to rescue her, then to get what they need afterwards while his generals handle the war.)

He rolled his eyes, "well, I suppose I could ease you into it. Starting out with maybe just some cuffs, then maybe a bit more, then maybe a paddle."

He rubbed her shoulder to tell her that while he might do that he'd keep to her pace. "As long as you're comfortable with it that is."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 08:36

<or the other king has what's needed, sorry for the delay my phone was updating. Hahaha>

She laughed at his eye roll, turning her body to hug him again gently. "If you promise to give me some sweet gentle loving every once in awhile... you can use whatever else you'd like the rest of the time... I had never had sex before... so I'd like to have some of those gentle experiences as well... but I will get more comfortable I am sure as time goes "
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 08:40

He smiled and lifted her chin to give her a tender kiss. "I promise."

The sun was approaching the western horizon, it was almost time to return to Fey.

(That could work too. I'm trying to think though, I don't want it to be a simple, direct the war and have a lot of sex, type RP, I want an actual quest, a challenge, maybe it's a magical process that requires the use of many different locations throughout the world.)
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 08:40

(and don't worry about delays. I know all about them.)
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 09:08

She smiled softly against his lips as he gently lifted her chin into a kiss. He made his promise and she smiled again, nodding. She looked to the sun as she hugged him, resting her head against his strong chest, feeling suddenly fully relaxed in his arms. She waited for him to advise when they should head back, just enjoying the quiet moment.

<sounds perfect to me!
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 09:12

(Alrighty. We're gonna go on a quest! And maybe she'll get kidnapped along the way if you really want to go that route ☺)

He held her close just as she leaned her head on him. Just as content as she to remain there for the next few minutes. Until eventually he pulled away and said, "we should get back to the tower, Fey's probably got all her needed components now."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 09:35

<I'll leave the reins in your very capable hands as to how we go... Wink>

The calmness and sweetness of him surprised her, she didn't think it possible but here it was. She remained cuddled against him as they looked at the flowers and the bees buzzing around them, then he said it was time to go. Suddenly she was nervous again... hopeful but nervous.

"Yes sir...." she said softly as she pried herself from him so they could head back to Fey
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 09:54

(Your trust honours me. C: )

So he lead her by hand back up to the tower. And back up the stairs to its pinnacle. And in the room they'd been in before, Fey was getting together a couple more items.

Turning to see them she smiled. "You're just in time. Alrighty," she picked up a needle and gestured for Josie to approach. "We just need a few drops of blood, not much, and it won't hurt to bad but you will feel it."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 10:06

Josie smiled as he took her hand, leading her back up the tower. When Fey advised she needed blood Josie smiled and offered her wrist quietly, biting her lip nervously as she watched the sorceress work without asking any questions.

She turned her eyes to Maximilian with a gentle smile as Fey took her wrist, then looked back to her arm.

"Have you ever heard of anything like what the old king claims?" She asked softly
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 10:19

He held her other hand as her wrist was offered, and Get held her wrist over a bowl of clear water before piercing one of the veins with the needle. Her blood dripped into it and she was given her wrist back.

She replied as she began to sprinkle a powder into the bowl. "Nothing this specific, but yes. Various people born at times when magic is most potent or most unstable are usually given some kind of magical properties themselves, we call them sorcerers and sorceresses, though they cannot always wield the magic, it manifests in various ways. Most likely, if this ends up being true, you are a Dormant Sorceress."

She added one more item, some kind of bug thorax by the looks of it, and began to speak in Archaic, the language of magic. The liquid in the bowl, which had first turned red with her blood then black, began to move, and Fey's eyes turned pitch black.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/2/2021, 11:25

She nodded as she listened to Fey's words... wondering if it were possible that she had some dormant powers that she didn't know about. She rubbed her wrist where the needle had been as she watched and listened. She moved back to Maximilian's side.

When Fey's eyes turned black she stepped back nervously, having never seen anything like that. She swallowed dryly as she stepped behind Max quietly and watched from the safety that allotted her.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/2/2021, 21:18

He looked back at her, and whispered, "it's nothing to worry about, the spell she cast is showing her things, she isn't going to hurt you."

After a good few minutes the black in her eyes faded back to reveal her usual brown eyes. And she looked at the two of them, something was definitely out of the ordinary.

"What is it?" Max asked.

"Well, she's definitely got what we need, but she isn't the only thing. I'll need to look into it further, but she may just be the answer you were looking for."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum