Rpginfool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Roleplay

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Slave Roleplay - Page 17 Empty Re: Slave Roleplay

Post by Kimber 6/14/2021, 13:04

<Like Seph... if she can get her blood into an enemy.... she can kill them... but she doesn't know that and Fey wouldn't know she has that specific power. So she will use alot of blood for things... and then... there is necromancy she could also tie into easily... her blood <could > have reanimation qualities. Another reason she could possibly actually get pregnant by him... I was gonna say that... maybe she herself can get pregnant by him because her blood can reanimate his seed, but this quest is to find the things needed to help her gift give the other women the same ability....? Josie will need to get to reading to learn the magic to use all of her powers.>

Fey stood back up.... "broken bones should be fine, with the exception of the ribs and that's only because the blood production, adrenalin will increase her heart rate upon the pain, even if not fighting, falling off a horse for example.... she falls, lands and ribs break and pierce her lungs, adrenalin kicks in as it does for anyone and with the increase in heart rate and blood production, she will drown on her own blood before we can get a hole cut to let her bleed out. " She smiled... " oh... and be wary of vampires... they find out about her and they will try to take her... most of her kind belong to vampires for obvious reasons." She chuckled as she looked to the blood in the vial. "I will bring her some books to read about her kind... there are so many directions her kind can go... so many more powers possible that she will need to read and see what she can do while we travel. I suggest she ride with you while we travel, she can read and you can be sure she doesn't fall off her horse... did you see her form when we started?" She laughed again. Walking off to get herself situated for the night.

Josie looked to Max as he offered his hand. She took it gently and stood, brushing away the now dried blood from the wound which was now a scab. She tilted her head as she looked to it then looked to him.

"Thank you..." she said softly as she followed him.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

https://rpgin.forumotion.com

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/14/2021, 13:14

(I was going to say that it's more to directly give fertility back to his seed so they wouldn't have to give that ability to anyone else. But yeah, that all sound pretty good. Maybe she can study with Fey on the arcane arts.)

He nodded, "Thank you Fey. I don't know what we'd do without you. Alright then, Josie rides with me from here on out. And we'll need to get you some sort of armor." He directed this last statement at Josie herself. "We can probably get some made in Billhook."

He brought her a good ways from where the blood had pooled, and began to set up a tent for them. They all would sleep in the same tent, all five of them would sleep in there so it was big enough to fit them all. He did however bring a secondary tent just in case. "Of course."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/14/2021, 13:31

<they could be seeking out knowledge of how to make her blood and his semen mix for the others... but... since she's a virgin everytime, her blood and his semen would mix automatically....so maybe she ends up pregnant at some point on this trip. And it could be that nothing but the other women and him drinking her blood is needed for them to get pregnant, but noone knows that and hence the trip to learn more>

She nodded as he spoke about armor, following him as they walked away from the drying pool of blood. She was a little out of it, having never experienced the euphoria of bleeding before. It was no orgasm, but it was a release of sorts and put her in a bit of a mental daze as they walked. A tent was erected and she waited to be told what to do, the haze lifting but still there.

Anne had checked on her a few times.... had seen the bleeding and was amazed by it. She helped to settle Josie in, setting her up more towards the middle of the tent for protection purposes.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/14/2021, 23:30

He watched her with concern in her dazed state as he set up the tent. Anne helped her in, and he assisted as best he could. He told Josie to rest, and gave her forehead a quick kiss before getting up and out of the tent.

He walked out, and went to Fey. "Tell me more about this. I need to be completely aware of what to look for."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/14/2021, 23:30

(btw what's Josie wearing?)
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/15/2021, 07:17

<probably loose cloth pants and a cloth tank tip, nothing too revealing as she was going to be in public and likely wouldn't pick anything to revealing for that.>

Fey lifted her eyes to Max.

"I've told you everything I know, there are specific magics bloodmages can do, though I do not know what your specific mage is capable of yet. So what exactly are you curious about for I may be able to answer specific pointed questions, but I can not give too much information about her yet. "

She tore her eyes from him as she opened a book quietly.

-----
Josie laid down for a few while the daze wore off, thinking about what they'd said, about what Fey said about her. She didn't really understand but she didn't dwell on it just yet. Max kissed her forehead lightly before leaving. Anne brought her some food and a drink and she smiled, taking both hungrily. "Thank you." She said softly
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/16/2021, 10:02

(okie)

He nodded and said, "thank you Fey. I really appreciate you helping as much as you have, so thank you."

Before she could put her nose in a book he lifted her face with two fingers under her chin so he could give her a kiss. "really, thank you."

Anne replied to Josie. "You're welcome. Is there anything else I can get you?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/16/2021, 10:08

"You are welcome dear...." she said softly before lookingbat the book.. she smiled softly as Max moved his hand to her face, lifting her chin and kissing her lightly, thanking her once more. She smiled as he emphasized his thanks. She nodded softly as she lifted her hand and caressed his cheek. "You are very welcome.... anything for you."

------
Josie shook her head slightly as she began to eat and drink, she was very hungry, unusually so and the food tasted better than she could imagine. As there was nothing she needed, Anne wandered off, leaving her alone in the tent to eat and rest.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/16/2021, 10:19

He smiled, and gave her butt a teasing pinch before leaving her alone. He went to the campfire Lizzy had set up, and assisted with the cooking of the rest of the food.

He looked up as Anne came over and asked, "how is she?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/16/2021, 10:24

Anne smiled brightly as she moved to sit near him.

"She was hungry and thirsty but she is good. Perhaps you should go see her. " she laughed softly, eying him teasingly as she bumped him playfully with her shoulder.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/16/2021, 10:34

He smiled back. "Perhaps I should."

He stood up, gave Anne a kiss to the cheek, and went to the tent, opening the flap and peeking in, "how are you feeling?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/16/2021, 11:42

Anne smiled brightly as Max kissed her cheek, causing her to blush slightly as she nodded to him as he headed back to the tent..

Josie had finished eating and was laying down, playing with the seam of the pillow she was resting in idly, trying to fall asleep as she felt exhausted, but her mind was wide awake. She turned her eyes to the tent as Max walked in and she smiled, moving to sit up.

"Exhausted.... and wide awake..." she laughed softly as she looked to him

"I think we should change my name.... " she said abruptly. "If we are going through the old kings lands and people call me Josephine... they may take notice. What do you think.?"
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/16/2021, 12:14

He moved to sit next to Josie as she started to talk. She suggested that they should change her name, at least for when they were going through the old king's territory. It was smart, keeping her identity a secret.

He nodded, "it's a smart idea. And I don't think we'll need to do much to change your appearance, you aren't exactly dressed like a princess, so you won't really be pegged as one. So what sort of name do you think suits you that you'd like to go by when in the old king's lands?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/16/2021, 17:06

She scooted herself into his lap after he sat down. Her body temp was noticeably still slightly warm, but no where near what it had been. Now that the magic coursed fully through her, her body would always be warmer.

"I think it would be best to just change it permanently. We have no idea who the old king has bought.... who will seek me out for him. If we change it permanently it will be safer... I like Willow...." she said softly. "But have you any preferences? "
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/18/2021, 01:40

He nodded, it seemed a bit extreme to him but if that's what she wanted then it was fine with him. He considered her idea, and quite frankly, he liked it. Willow, it was a beautiful name, fit for a beautiful woman.

He wrapped her in his arms and said, "I like it. It's a beautiful name. I think it suits you."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/18/2021, 07:57

She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her gently, advising that he liked the name. She turned in his arms, moving to straddle his lap, facing him. She moved her hands to his face and kissed him gently as she settled on his lap.

"I am glad you like it..." She said softly as she kissed him, a need for his touch tickling her senses. His strong arms around her soothing any nerves she may have comfortingly.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/18/2021, 13:04

He kissed her back gently as she straddled him, and he rubbed her shoulder lovingly, "Someone's getting handsy. You after something pet?"
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/18/2021, 14:13

She smiled softly as he rubbed her shoulders, asking if she was after something. She shook her head slightly as she smiled slowly, innocently.

"Only if Master wants me to be...." She said softly as she kissed him again, sucking teasingly on his bottom lip for a second.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/19/2021, 11:02

He grinned at her, and gave her butt a light spank. "Take off your clothes~"

He got busy getting rid of his own clothes in addition to this. He'd give her what she was asking for. She denied it, but ne was certain that she was asking for a rutting.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/19/2021, 12:39

She smiled sweetly, standing and slipping out of her clothing as instructed, watching him as he also undressed. When he was undressed she once more moved to straddle his legs, bringing his face between her hands to kiss him, kissing him deeply as her eyes fell closed, enjoying the feel of his naked body against her own.
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/19/2021, 13:30

He pulled her in close to help deepen the kiss, one hand gliding down her thigh while he gently put her on her back. He continued to kiss her while his hand came up between her legs to tease her folds a little before he penetrated.

When he pulled away from the kiss he said, "I love you."
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/19/2021, 16:45

She smiled softly as he pulled her close, kissing her back deeply as he lay her down on her back gently. His hand moved to her pussy, teasing her slightly, eliciting a sharp inhale of pleasure. She moved to stretch slightly , wrapping her fingers around his length gently,, stroking him lightlyas he pulled gently away.

"I love you" she replied softly with a smile
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/20/2021, 10:02

Her fingers on his mast certainly helped get him hard. And he continued to work on her lips until he thought she was about ready, then he rubbed his tip against her folds and slowly pushed in. He let out a groan at her tightness, and when he looked down he appeared to be surprised to see that a small amount of blood was trickling from her folds, but he'd already taken her virginity, why would she be bleeding?
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber 6/20/2021, 10:14

She moaned softly as he continued to tease her with his fingers, his cock throbbing to life in her grasp as she slowly stroked him. When he was hard he moved to press his tip against her, a groan of pleasure escaping his mouth as he pressed himself in. She clenched her jaw against the slight pain as he pushed himself into her. He looked down, a look of confusion in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly through slightly clenched jaws, a tremble of pleasure and pain trickling through her at the feel of him against her
Kimber
Kimber
Admin

Uhfred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhfred 6/20/2021, 10:29

"There's blood coming from your pussy. I already broke your hymen though." he pulled out, still hard but far more concerned than aroused now. He scooched back and took a close look at her cunny. He gingerly and carefully used his fingers to spread her pussy so he could inspect it for any tears or other such injuries.
Uhfred
Uhfred
Admin

Kimber likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum